The dead crew members of the Ebon Hawk?

All we know about specifically, at the beginning of the game, is that Kreia, T3, the broken HK-47, and the HK-50 droid, inculding the Exile, where on board the Ebon Hawk.

What about the dead crew members mentioned by the Peragus medics though? Is this a tidbit that was cut, or was it just left to our imaginations? Where they perhaps, gasp, Mission, Zalbaar, Jolee etc.?

I never thought about that but I don' think it appears in the cutscenes anyway...

I think that if there were more dead body they would be in the morgue too :huh:

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

well the bodies were there before the arrival at paragus. Best guess is that they were crewers of the Ravenger whe tried to escape Sion and flew away only to get killed when Sion tried to blow the ship out of the sky.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Red shirts? Oh commies, I get it.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Quite a lot of dead people on the floor during the Tutorial for a ship with no crew, no?

You can't access the port dorms, so the corpses may be in there

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Ya I know, I've seen Futurama too

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Well, they're commies. That's a reason enough.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

• 4 weeks later...
Necrophilia. Now you guys are scaring me.

Now, on the subject of Necrophilia, when I first saw Kreia I thought she was cute, in a disturbing, bitter, old woman, sort of way.

Older woman have more experiance I guess.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester