Stuck Telos Irrigation...

Try talking to Atton. Does a cheat node appear? If so, you're screwed.

Have a nice day.

Seriously though, chances are you've either activated the cheat node or any number of other glitches. All you can do is load a save file from before the time you entered the polar region.

sig2.gif

Try talking to Atton.  Does a cheat node appear?  If so, you're screwed.

Have a nice day.

Seriously though, chances are you've either activated the cheat node or any number of other glitches.  All you can do is load a save file from before the time you entered the polar region.

Is the autosave from the assassin droids back far enough?

Probaly, as long as its before you enter the "grounds"

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

this appeared with 1.0b (or whatever it's called) there have been several people complaining about it and at least one fix that I know of but I figure if it's as easy as picking a different dialogue might as well pick the diff dialogue.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Have a look at BattleWookie's sticky in the Technical Support forum, here.

"We were hoping we could bring the Xbox platform into December but didn't want to make the formal announcement until we knew an earlier ship date would not compromise the quality of The Sith Lords," says Producer Mike Gallo.