the future of kotor

well since this is kotor related, and not really a spoiler because everyone wants to know, im asking this to the good people who work at obsidian, and the true fans ok kotor-everybody here who dealt with LA **** fondling us with razors.

PLEASE anything related, rumors, spoilers, what Id really like tho is if someone from obsidian has heard anything about whether kotor will be continued.

so. does anybody at all know if kotor 3 is still there or if its just discontinued, being considered, in the works, anything?

this question is mainly to the people who work at obsidian, i mean u gotta know something, you worked with lucas arts a little didn't you? and ur in the gaming industry so u must at least hear rumors from ur fellow developers and producers right?

and for everyone here, post links to articles, or the articles themselves, or w/e u find. of just call me a ass for even posting this.

Sorry to bust your bubble, but this is probably gonna be locked. This may be better posted in the K3 suggestion forum.

But since I'm posting already, I don't get why LA seems to be so hush-hush about all this. So far, they've been dodgy of all KOTOR-related questions. What the deal is with all the secrecy, I have no clue. If they're not going to continue KOTOR, or are planning on making the sequal, just f%$#ing tell us already! The way things are going right now, it's gonna take them as long to announce K3 as it did to make both KOTORs. >_<

Okay, I'm done. :)

Edited by Mothman

My guess is Lucasarts is sitting back awhile evaluating the best way to milk the Kotor franchise for all its worth.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Something like that, probaly deciding if it would be better to go ahead a make Kotor 12 X-BoX 920 exclusive or what

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

With a free 'Forget the true sith, your enemy is the Gizka' button to boot.

Nooo, the gizka are the True Sith!!!!

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

like the little white lab mice.... they are watching, waiting, lurking.... they will be ready to strike when we let down our guard :ph34r:

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

like the little white lab mice.... they are watching, waiting, lurking.... they will be ready to strike when we let down our guard :ph34r:

Yes, just like Palpatine :shifty:

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]