If you could have added one feature to KOTOR2.....

What new feature would you have added if you were a designer of KOTOR2?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. What new feature would you have added if you were a designer of KOTOR2?

• Robe dyes
    • Force Absorb power
    • Bonus areas to each of the planets
    • Option of grabbing your lightsaber from Atris
    • Optional "torture" mode for darksiders
    • Whips & Chains
    • Mira, Visas Marr, and Brianna catfight over who claims the Exile
    • Allow Visas Marr and the Disciple wear the Dancer's Outfit
    • A "hot juma juice" mode..........
    • Other (please specificy)

So you could have waited an extra three years to get the game, eh? :D

well purhaps not 3 years but atleast another 12 months and that would have fixed atleast a good majority of the problems.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

well purhaps not 3 years but atleast another 12 months and that would have fixed atleast a good majority of the problems.

Agreed Stargate. I'm guessing that it would have been a much better game. But a big factor is making money, so the company's decision to release it earlier makes sense if they felt they would have as many initial sales by selling it earlier as they would've by waiting. And they were probably right. But in the long run.. if there were better reviews.. i don't know, they'd have probably made more money. but the long run doesn't matter if they can make that much cash so quickly, and then that cash will fund projects that they can choose to spend more time on or not, depending on how much money they have.

I'm not saying that the developers necessarily wanted to release K2 that early, but there's a lot of pressure to release highly anticipated games as quick as possible, so there ya go.

Two sets of planets would be good like inJedi academy or Diablo 2. you go through the first 4 planets then somthing big happens then you go through 4 or less planets again then you go on the final stage of the game.

Also, the Telos battle should have had a more military feel like for the star forge. I mean, they have leviathans in that battle and if they use just one on citadel station, it is doomed. Who doesn't remember what happenned to Taris?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

• 1 month later...

If DS, torturing victims wudve been good :)

I think you should have had more creation opitons-maybe even across species (just zabrak, twi'lek-a Rodian, Ithorian or something wudnt b able to hav a relationship wiv Attonor Disciple/whichever giril goes after Male Exile (i dont actually know which one it is)

Other races in Character Creation. If you could have picked a Twilek as your main char you'd also get to hear your own dialogue as they'd just recycle the twilek speaches...

An option to defuse or rewire GOTO (by Bao-dur) and detonate him somewhere far away or in the midst of combat would have been really nice too.

(Signatures: disabled) 

Alternative ending for darksiders would have been nice.

You took the word right out of my mouth.

Even though the Darkside on both Kotor I & II are just you being a boring bully and thats it....no Dark Jedi would do that.

At least KOTOR2 had some better Darkside options. For example, on Dxun:

Kumus: Don't press that button! You'll set off the permacrete detonators.

Exile: [press button] What, this button?

o:)

And of course:

Exile: [Force Persuade] You will jump in the central pit.

Thugs: Argh...I can't resist....yes, jumping down central pit will get us to the ground faster.......

And....

[Lie] The laigraks are dead.

:)

Come on, KOTOR 1 had MUCH better DS options. You could be so ridiculously evil.

That quote is a really poor example of the DS. DS isn't really about being destructive, it's about using passion to gain strength, power and victory and to rule freely and supremely (from the code). What's there to rule if you kill everybody? The alternative, where they get to live in servitude is the neutral/evil option...and is also availabe in K2 fortunately.

That quote is a really poor example of the DS. DS isn't really about being destructive, it's about using passion to gain strength, power and victory and to rule freely and supremely (from the code). What's there to rule if you kill everybody? The alternative, where they get to live in servitude is the neutral/evil option...and is also availabe in K2 fortunately.

LOL, well its better then K1, in K1 your choices would have been

1) talk them outta collecting

2) Attack and kill them!

Least K2 added that option that was worth a laugh and different :-

2) Attack and kill them!

Least K2 added that option that was worth a laugh and different :-

Really? I thought my options would have been to teach them a lesson and collect myself...but since I wasn't a Jedi at the time that's a pretty lame example anyway.

In Korriban my similar option was to get the fool to attack the guard...which served several purposes and was amusing at the same time.

2) Attack and kill them!

Least K2 added that option that was worth a laugh and different :ermm:

K1 had much better choices... That's the only really innovative choice that K2 had.

There was hardly any measure of seriousness within the story boundaries of the second game.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧