If you could have added one feature to KOTOR2.....

What new feature would you have added if you were a designer of KOTOR2?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. What new feature would you have added if you were a designer of KOTOR2?

• Robe dyes
    • Force Absorb power
    • Bonus areas to each of the planets
    • Option of grabbing your lightsaber from Atris
    • Optional "torture" mode for darksiders
    • Whips & Chains
    • Mira, Visas Marr, and Brianna catfight over who claims the Exile
    • Allow Visas Marr and the Disciple wear the Dancer's Outfit
    • A "hot juma juice" mode..........
    • Other (please specificy)

Class-specific lightsaber colours for Sith prestige classes might have helped. It's odd to see that Sith Assassins use only weapons that look like Force Pikes. There is only one Elite Sith Assassin in the game that uses lightsabers, one being viridian colour. And Sith Lords on Dxun using violet lightsabers.

Although there were several different types of Sith enemies, those who used lightsabers always seemed to use red. (Including those Sith Lords and Marauders in the Trayus Academy)

Also, those Sith that use colours that are not red could have AI scripts for employing Force power usage. (They are called different names but their fighting style always seems to be almost the same)

Another thing is that there is no logic in being asked by Atton about the colour of your saber if it can only be found randomly, since those colours can only be randomly found. (Colours other than blue, green, purple and red)

It is a pain to have to look so hard throughout the game for the colour crystal you want for your lightsaber.

And if they were included in shop inventories on Dantooine, have more than one of them for those of us using double lightsabers.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

catfight scene:

Handmaiden:He's mine!

Mira: No, He's mine!

Quagmire:catfight? ooh...right.

Who else but Quagmire?

Jingle starts:He's Quagmire,Quagmire

You never really know what he's gonna do next!

He's Quagmire, Quagmire

Quagmire:Giggity giggity let's have sex

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I went with the "torture" option, but mostly because of the retarded-bully appearance of darksiders. It'd have been nice to be a manipulator, getting to see conversation options that would be hard for a lightsider to resist.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

which were...?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

An ending would have been nice

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

If there was one thing that was lacking in K2, it was the impact of DS on the environment, with the main and side quests. The DS/LS effect seemed to affect characters and had little change with the environment. One example: the Atris dress colour of white and the Telos base she was in was a mere coincidental relationship based on colour, not on any deeper meaning behind the theme of whiteness nor its opposite, which is blackness. That is, done only for the sake of convenience which is how I see it. And since OE wanted to include the Darth Traya of Atris, they could have situated the changing and warping of the walls of her meditation chamber for DS environmental effects. Atris's Darth Traya looked like a cross between a Visas double and an angry version of Queen Talia. (The face template looked almost alike)

And the alignment effect on environment could have been enhanced greatly with a Sith Lord/Jedi Master as they had DS Corruption and LS Enlightenment respectively.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Mira, Visas Marr, and Brianna catfight over who claims the Exile is good! ;)

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

My way of thinking it would go something like this

1) Hoods on robes

2) The ability to kill any and all party members should they object to your DS ways

3) The ability to manipulate Random people for your enjoyment (i.e. using force persuade to start a fight in the Onderon bar, or in the mandalorian camp, or where ever you happen to be)

4) UPGRADES!!! not just more for the lightsaber, but also for the ebon hawk and swoop bikes and remote

5) Getting you original lightsaber back from the ice queen

6) Not only a Finished game but a game that is almost twice as long as TSL would be nice

7) Better party interaction and back stories (also including finished conversation tree's).

Finally :- A new game and graphics engine. Since this one is old and worn out as it is.

OK well thats all I can think of off the top of my head right now.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

So you could have waited an extra three years to get the game, eh? :D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds