Enders Vampire game pt.2

Authority

I made a slight booboo when moving this topic at first, that is why it stands in my name and not Ender as it should. - Authority

First mini-session

Kaftan's Prologue

Servant of Eru's Prologue

First Full Session

The game will be played via chat, perhaps IRC. irc.psionics.net and #vamprpg

As it stands right now the schedule is to meet on Fridays at 1700 (GMT -6)

For convenience and considering various daylight savings time etc. that time is 2200 UTC

The game is set in the World of Darkness version of Vegas, with an Autarkis Prince named Erik of Tribe Omaha. He is a Gangrel, and a former Camarilla member who seems disillusioned with Sect politics. He is a former Jannisary member, which is some odd semi-secret society in the Camarilla not many people know about, and was some front-line warrior against the Sabbat for years.

His rules are pretty simple. Everyone follows the Masquerade, or else. This also extends to mean not doing stupid things to attract the attention of hunters or other supernaturals by say, killing random people. In fact, the Prince outright forbids anyone killing anyone in his town without his permission. He believes most problems can be solved without killing. Have a problem with a Hunter? Wipe their memories, fill them with disinformation and send them back to their families. But if you kill one, you'll get three new ones on your tail.

Character creation follows standard rules except you get 50 freebies instead of 15.

A Good Guide for Character Creation Character Sheet

When creating a character, in addition to the character sheet, I really want to know what your motivations and goals are. Really think when choosing your Nature and Demeanor. The only two clans/bloodlines I outright forbid are Baali and True Brujah. Anything else depends on how good the concept is, and whether or not the story/game would be better with said concept in it. Also, no starting higher than 9th Gen.

Players:

GhostofAnakin: Demetrius Gaust, a Malkavian Investigator.

213374U: Angelo Giovanni, businessman

Kaftan: Valerie Chung, Anarch/Rebel

Eldar: Daniel Black, Ventrue Scholar

Archmonarch: Aleksandr Torne, A technologically savvy, highly educated Tremere.

Baley: Desmond Bailey, Toreador Entertainer

thepixiesrock: David Vincent - Drifter/Private Investigator

jaguars4ever: Rinsaku Mitsui, Shadowy type from Japan

Servent of Eru: Father John Cruz, Penitent Priest

Main Rulebook Guide to the Anarchs Guide to the Camarilla

The following are good links for info on the World of Darkness:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_of_Darkness

http://www.white-wolf.com/Games/Pages/VampireHome.html

IRC Guidelines:

-Use the "/me" command when taking an action you want everyone to notice but use some sort of marker such when it is an action that requires the GM's attention. Example:

*Valerie lights another cigarette

*Valerie attempts to grip the man by his collar and throw him against the wall (ACT)

-Always use " quote markers when you character says something. To make it easier to see what you are actually saying.

<Player> "Really? I just bought it at Marks&Spencers." What does the desk clerk look like?

-When adressing a certain player, start your post with his name.

<Player> Angelo: I take of my wrist watch to show you the engraving "Does this mean anything to you?"

Exp costs:

New Ability 3

New Discipline 10

New Thaum or Necro Path 7

Attribute 4 x Current Rating

Ability 2 x Current Rating

Clan Discipline 5 x Current Rating

Other Discipline 7 x Current Rating

Virtue 2 x Current Rating (with approval)

Humanity or Virtue Path 2 x Current Rating

Character gallery: (portraits recieved thus far, Kaftan will edit for size later)

angelo.jpg

Angelo Giovanni businessman

baley.jpg

Desmond Bailey Toreador Entertainer

valerie.jpg

Valerie Chung Anarch/Rebel

vincent.jpg

David Vincent Drifter/Private Investigator

alek.jpg

Aleksander Thorne A technologically savvy, highly educated Tremere.

eru.jpg

Father John Cruz Priest of Chapel Bethesda.

black.jpg

Daniel Black Ventrue Scholar_[/i]

"Thoughtcrime is death. Thoughtcrime does not entail death. Thoughtcrime is death."

The argument between Baley and Numbers does not exist, it has never existed. What you think you saw was the product of a faulty memory. We are at war with Ocenia, we've always been at war with Oceania...

Terribly sorry, got a bit carried away there. Carry on!

Edited by Authority
manthing2.jpg

So...

We still on for tonight?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Will Ender show up tonight or not? that is the qeustion.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Ender did hosw up!! So come, come everyone let's play and be merry!

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I'm still learning the game. I liked the fact that we managed to argue about things today. It gave everyone a chance to get to develop our characters. I just wish I weren't such a wimp in a fight. I was thinking about being a sort of smooth talking academic type. ...And I'd really like to get a chance to role-play a feeding. Not for some perverted reason, but just because I think it'd be interesting seeing how it works. At least that's my story.

I'm sorry for bolting so quickly, but we've had some interesting things going on in our lives lately and I needed to speak to her immediately.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Kaftan, can you remove me from that list?

Edit: Thanks, I might visit the game some time, but as it is; the time doesn't allow full-fledged participation. :huh:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Just out of interest; what's going to happen to this game now that Ender leaves?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Yes, yes you have. Poor dumb me :(

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

It was a bit of a shame that we deleted it, as SS gave a very good rebutal.

...so, are we on tonight? :()

The mods already nuked that thread I'm afraid.  You missed all the action Numbers. Completly. All of it. :(

And I thought I was so in. :(

As for tonight's, I should be. But right now, I still don't know for sure. But perhaps I'll make a late-evening alcohol-drowned appearance like last friday! :sorcerer:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

We'd better play cause I just cancelled on playing PnP with some people from Uni.

We're playing american D&D.. man, that system stinks. But atleast now I understand what all those numbers mean in NWN

Enders gone? What?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Ok, we're in the channel now so get yer friggin boo-tay in there.