influence bug?

i am having a problem. i am playing a DS character, and i am trying to turn bao-dur and the handmaiden to the DS. i gain influence with them just fine, and i check their character page and see them shifting to the DS. then for no reason at all, they shift back to grey (neutral). this usually happens either when i go from one area to another or when i save the game. however, sometimes if i change them out of the party and then switch them back in, they will shift back to the DS. but only sometimes.

what's the deal? is this a bug? or am i doing something wrong? i want to gain enough influence to make them jedi, but i don't want to waste my time if it's not working right.

i am having a problem.  i am playing a DS character, and i am trying to turn bao-dur and the handmaiden to the DS.  i gain influence with them just fine, and i check their character page and see them shifting to the DS.  then for no reason at all, they shift back to grey (neutral).  this usually happens either when i go from one area to another or when i save the game.  however, sometimes if i change them out of the party and then switch them back in, they will shift back to the DS.  but only sometimes.

what's the deal?  is this a bug?  or am i doing something wrong?  i want to gain enough influence to make them jedi, but i don't want to waste my time if it's not working right.

I think you may have a bug. That some times happened to me when I used cheats. I would go dark, and they would go light. Then I would go light, and they would go dark. I think you have to "keep the pressure" on the handmaden( (w00t) ). Keep her in your party all the time. And do bad thinks around her. This usualy works well.

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!