So, if I want to get a quick, cheap plane ticket..

Cantousent

How would I do so? I was hoping to stalk kumquat over the weekend! heh heh heh.

Seriously, I have to make a trip to Las Vegas again this weekend. I was wondering if any of you online braniacs knew the best way to find a ticket. Priceline? Directly through the airlines? What?

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Space A, of course. What's out there, Nellis?

Failing that, hit the main online airfare sites. More often than not, you'll find they'll all toss you the same rate, but sometimes one will have a better deal. Also, don't forget to check indie airlines like Southwest and Jet Blue...I have a feeling Jet Blue airfares might be pretty low for the next couple of weeks.

How would I do so?  I was hoping to stalk kumquat over the weekend!  heh heh heh.

Seriously, I have to make a trip to Las Vegas again this weekend.  I was wondering if any of you online braniacs knew the best way to find a ticket.  Priceline?  Directly through the airlines?  What?

have never bought our own plane ticket. that had never occurred to us before. whenever we needs plane tickets we simply tell our secretary to get one for us. have been doing that for over a decade now, though we has had a number o' different secretaries during that time.

huh.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

I'm not so lucky to have an administrative assistant to take care of such matters for me. On the other hand, it occurs to me that I've never bought my own ticket for a flight. ...And I've flown a lot. I've either had the tickets and hotel arrangements sent to me or someone else has bought my tickets and I've picked them up at the airport. ...Or I've flown courtesy of the United States armed services.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!