Darkside taint

There are many forms of Gothic Beauty and a Regal Vampires are one of the better ones.

Revan with Full DS mastery (Scarface Revan is similar in appearance to me but I am better looking) is much better looking than Exile with Full DS mastery.

So going DS it doesnt mean you should go ugly.

Widow (from myspace) is a Gothic Handsome.

MistressJadeTiger (from myspace also) is a Gothic beauty too.

So In Kotor 3, DS Mastery should be one form of Gothic Beauty. So A Zombie DS mastery shouldnt be that important.

Edited by DeathScepter

Another reason why I stay around neutral. I don't like ugly characters.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

So In Kotor 3, DS Mastery should be one form of Gothic Beauty. So A Zombie DS mastery shouldnt be that important.

I'd much rather play a zombie than some teens goth dreams come true-avatar, thank you very much.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

No, in my opinion it will be better to have something different than goth as a dark side transition. Wel, it could be used for 1-2 characters and no one else.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

I'd much rather play a zombie than some teens goth dreams come true-avatar, thank you very much.

[image of Abbath's crotch)

What?

:o:huh:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

well I remember it from PC game mods... don't know where, but it did add the eye color to the ds transformation.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Yeah, I have a mod too for TSL that gives you better-looking DS characters. They don't get as pale, their eyes change colors, and they get tribal facial tattoos. Instead of looking like they are about to keel over.

I had to get it, otherwise I wouldn't play as darkside. The taint just made them look either really silly or really disturbing. And in the first game it made the romance a joke. Especially if the PC was a girl, ick...poor Carth falling in love with someone who looked like a Michel Jackson impersonator. And for TSL I saw what everyone looked like DS before I played the game and I found them quite, well, icky for the lack of a better word. To me they don't look evil they just look like very, very tired wanna-be goths.

bm11.jpg

What?

:shifty::p:)

"The Sun No Longer Riiiiiissses...."

The whole Darkside turning you mouldy is stupid - the Sith would have a bit of a problem on covert missions if they were all stomping around looking like attendees of a My Chemical Romance gig.

On a related note, in Ep3, why did Anakin's eyes keep going from his normal colour to yellow, then back to normal then yellow again?! Is it some Sith power not previously seen?

Atris had the worst DS transition EVER!

When I first saw Atris' Darth Traya appearance in the Xbox guide, it looked almost like a double of a DS Visas to me. And I think her face looked almost like an angry version of Queen Talia. (If I remember what I saw since it has been six months)

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Atris had the worst DS transition EVER!

From White Queen to White Queen?

Or do you mean the "removed" Atris DS Skin?

In truth both ways you can call "dark side transition" are much better than the darkside transition the others have. :thumbsup: Especially the "From White Queen to White Queen" battlewookie mentioned. I would rather have not change instead of turning to a rotten corpse.

:shifty:

John Lenon

571911[/snapback]

Darkside taint is awfull! :thumbsup:" Women look like they were ugly vampires and men...jeeez, they look as they crashed their faces on smth... :ph34r:

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

This reminds me to Emperor Palpatine, AKA Darth Sidious. The first time l saw 'The Return Of The Jedi', i thought his face was all screwed up because he was corrupted by the dark side of the force.

It seems Georgie here gave us a stupid reason why Palpatine had such an ugly face. 'Revenge of the Sith' shows us that his force lightning was being repelled by Mace Windu's lightsaber.

And before that, Sidious was also spotless. I don't know why. The fact remains that Sidious should have been 'tainted' and the result should've been the way he looked in Episode VI.

This reminds me to Emperor Palpatine, AKA Darth Sidious. The first time l saw 'The Return Of The Jedi', i thought his face was all screwed up because he was corrupted by the dark side of the force.

It seems Georgie here gave us a stupid reason why Palpatine had such an ugly face. 'Revenge of the Sith' shows us that his force lightning was being repelled by Mace Windu's lightsaber.

And before that, Sidious was also spotless. I don't know why. The fact remains that Sidious should have been 'tainted' and the result should've been the way he looked in Episode VI.

Yes, I agree with you. Somewhere i read that Palpatine had such power that he could change his sappearence. This sounds much better.

John Lenon

571911[/snapback]

I always thought Palpy looked the way he looked because he was really, really old and really, really twisted. The only reason GL wanted to instantly turn him into a bloody raisin was to appease fanbois and because he's forgotten how to write drama. Period.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

I thought that palpy was using his power to keep his appearence (to keep his secret) and that after the battle since it was revealed he was infact dark side and everyone would soon know about it, he had no reason to hide it by changing his looks.

But thats just me, i'm also with the opinion he was purposly letting windu put up a fight to make anakin jump in (fall to the dark side) and save him.

*ducks large blunt objects been thrown at him and runs out the thread*