Darkside taint

So what's your take on the ummm...."taint?" It seems women can hold down their darkside a lot better than the men. I mean Mira & Handmaiden still look hot even when darkside. But Atton's face melts. :o

I must say...I'm playing as DSF Sith Assassin. The face, which was a redhaired caucasian, seems to maintain her charm inspite of the gothic transformation. Must be those glowing eyes..... :-

Everyone looks worse with the dark side "taint". That is the whole idea of the Dark Side and everyone should look REALLY :x rotten :x (because they are rotten in the inside, of course :) )

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Does anyone has a screenshot of DS Mira? I never saw her darkside... :lol:

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone has a screenshot of DS Mira? I never saw her darkside... >_<

You have not missed much. Her hair gets a little darker, rings appear around her eyes, and her skin goes a pasty grey color. Oh and her lips go black like there frost bit or something! :(

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

Everyone looks worse with the dark side "taint". That is the whole idea of the Dark Side and everyone should look REALLY :luck: rotten :x (because they are rotten in the inside, of course >_< )

Hmm...well the one female Exile I had looked absolutely enthralling & badass when darkside.

Edit: Take a look at my new portrait to see what I mean......... :(

More face melting on the other NPC's parts might have been nice in K2, Atton melting was nice, more like that would have been good :(.

I would have thought if you influenced NPC's enough as well they would have had at least a little destructive urges in some way, but no, i was disappointed >_<

Bao-Dur is the worst when it comes to DS appearance

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Everyone looks worse with the dark side "taint". That is the whole idea of the Dark Side and everyone should look REALLY :x rotten :x (because they are rotten in the inside, of course >_< )

Hmm...well the one female Exile I had looked absolutely enthralling & badass when darkside.

Edit: Take a look at my new portrait to see what I mean......... :wub:

Your portrait, totally looks like a guy.

Infact it lokks like one of the characters from that movie Gummo :)

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

It sucks playing evil and looking ugly. You can't corrupt people with charisma if you look beyond dead.

Not according to WotC. Some really hideous monsties have some awesome CHA scores.

And, at any rate, the blonde caucasian female exile looked like a freaking leper with DS mastery.

Yeah, it's stupid, because K2 was released shortly before Ep3. And in the movie, Palps' looks were the result of his own Sith lightning, not DS corruption.

But yeah, I guess the DS has the same effect on your face as trying to shave with a chainsaw. >_<

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Yes, I agree. You should look more sinister with DS, but what we have in K2 is rediculous and out of control. Have the disigners heard that less is better sometimes. :ninja:

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Actually the skins corruption about every darksider is false. IE Darksiders don't always look like they were just pulled from a coffin. the reason that they do is because they try to contain the power and it starts to burn them. Imagine manaburn about a skizillion times over. (I like to make up words!)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Everyone looks worse with the dark side "taint". That is the whole idea of the Dark Side and everyone should look REALLY :x rotten :x (because they are rotten in the inside, of course :shifty: )

Edit: Take a look at my new portrait to see what I mean......... :luck:

Your portrait, totally looks like a guy.

Infact it lokks like one of the characters from that movie Gummo :p

<_<

Really, they need to rework the darkside appearance to make it look more intimidating. Right now the whole darkside taint makes it look more like your character/NPC has the plague and has aged 40 years at the same time then being some uber-evil Sith. I want an appearance that'll strike your enemies with fear instead of an urge to take your PC to the hospital. >_<

Edited by Mothman

Absolutely.....I mean some people even comment on it in the game and ask if you are ok. One guy, I think its the bartender on Iziz even offers you a skin cream.....WTF. You can just imagine it "Would you like some cream for your condition"?

"No dammit, i'm evil your supposed to fear me" (sulks of into the distance and mugs someone for 100 credits)

I want more of a gothic beauty/handsome than a zombie.

Zombies are cool but I rather be a regal vampire like Sith Lord that is a dangerous.

Basically a young version of Dooku, when he had black hair

Count Dooku was based off of Chris Lees Version of Dracula that he played....count wasnt thrown in there for no reason...remember...George Lucas is notortious for his cheesy play on words