• EnderWiggin
    • Numbersman
    • Darth Launch
    • Baley
    • Darkside
    • Nurbs
    • Jodo kast
    • Darque

I think this is a good idea, even though the decision to choose a new moderator(if any) is entirely up to Fionavar. But it serves to give a hint as to who has the support of the community, which may be useful in some way or other.

Maybe I should make it clear that there are, as Ive understood it, no plans of selecting a new mod to replace Eldar, OR to let a member of the existing mod team take up his jurisdiction.

"Thoughtcrime is death. Thoughtcrime does not entail death. Thoughtcrime is death."

I think this is a good idea, even though the decision to choose a new moderator(if any) is entirely up to Fionavar. But it serves to give a hint as to who has the support of the community, which may be useful in some way or other.

Maybe I should make it clear that there are, as Ive understood it, no plans of selecting a new mod to replace Eldar, OR to let a member of the existing mod team take up his jurisdiction.

I shall leave it up to you whether or not to lock it.

This thread is whimsical in nature and not to be taken seriously, although, as you said, it shows who has the support of the community.

Personally I think Volo would be teh BEST MOD EVAR!1!!11 but on principle I had to vote for myself.

I think Volo would be teh BEST MOD EVAR!1!!11

You don't want to go around making that sort of comments if you want to win this "election". :rolleyes:"

Yes, it is rather counterproductive to your cause :p"

What about Hades? And Nurbs? :D

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "