What happens to GOTO

Ok, I'v played TSL through 13 times in various forms. But I have never seen what happens to goto himself. I get his retarted droid(which I never use!) and see his ship get oblitereated, but what happens to the albino moron? Now, don't go saying "cut content' because is you do, I am liable to get violent. Also, I can never get the Hutt on Nar Shadda to send fuel to Telos. Is there a bug or a patch for this? :luck:

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

Goto is a round droid who runs around with a holovid display that he made. He apparently has several variants. I wanted to see the "attractive female" variant, but no...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Goto is a round droid who runs around with a holovid display that he made. He apparently has several variants. I wanted to see the "attractive female" variant, but no...

Thats what I thought. I noticed it from the cut scene at the beginning of Nar Shadda. Sly bast*rd!

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

G0t0 was made by T0g0 ( get it? ) ;)

Seriousely, probably G0t0 was an old series droid with a malfunction.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

I know who and what G0-T0 is...but I ask the same question as the poster as to "is there a bug or a patch for this[getting the fuel shipped to Telos]?"

"Learn to harness your anger and control your fear. Dominate your emotions! But do not let them overcome you; for they can surely cause you to fall to the dark side.

If you expect to win against a Sith then you need to fight like a Sith! If you do not, you will always be met with defeat."

-- Jedi Master Seraphis Dakari

GOTO is not a man.... it really is just that droid... it kind of hints this becuase he was jelous of the other little driod... why would he care if he was a human.. don't you think a human would have better things to do... GOTO also looks alot like the droid used to intarigate Princess Leia in "A New Hope"...... but any way yeah for a man GOTO sure acts just like a droid to me... as for the Telos fuel.... i have only been able to get the hutt to promiss that he would deliver it but it never really gets there.... i think u might have to talk to the docks officer guy...

Going on what I found on Wiki GO-TO was an extremely powerful droid made by the republic with two main commands ,1 help the republic and 2 don't break any laws. However the two orders went against one another so he gave priority to orders 1. He therefore doing illigal things that none the less helped the republic ie capture all the jedi and Sith as most major conflicts were caused by force users. Hw is doing illigal things that still help the republic.

GOTO is not a man.... it really is just that droid... it kind of hints this becuase he was jelous of the other little driod... why would he care if he was a human.. don't you think a human would have better things to do... GOTO also looks alot like the droid used to intarigate Princess Leia in "A New Hope"...... but any way yeah for a man GOTO sure acts just like a droid to me... as for the Telos fuel.... i have only been able to get the hutt to promiss that he would deliver it but it never really gets there.... i think u might have to talk to the docks officer guy...

Yes they seem to have based G0-T0 on the interrogation droids; they even have the same ambient sound.

Yes they seem to have based G0-T0 on the interrogation droids; they even have the same ambient sound.

One of the main reasons i hate G0-T0 as a character right there <_<

Thats Obsidian, or maybe LA just running clean out of ideas and using something thats already been done before :angry:.

One of the main reasons i hate G0-T0 as a character right there <_<

Thats Obsidian, or maybe LA just running clean out of ideas and using something thats already been done before :angry:.

i agree, it totally sucks

hey i hear kotor2 has lightsabers how unoriginal is that? just using ideas from the movies, what a rip

I know you probably just being sarcastic there, but i think its quite annoying how its mandatory that every SW game has to have at least one lightsaber in it :huh:

I guess its just a trademark of the SW franchise...

I know you probably just being sarcastic there, but i think its quite annoying how its mandatory that every SW game has to have at least one lightsaber in it :shifty:

I guess its just a trademark of the SW franchise...

It's a pity that during 4000 years technology haven't evolved a bit...

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------