Brain Worms

Child of Flame

"Urrrhhhhh..... Braaains!....."

:)"

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

There was a "House" episode about this

Really, which one was that? I must have missed it. :)

Actually, I refrained from making a joke that as long as I had Dr. House to protect me I would be alright. 

I didn't know if enough people would get it or not.

I would have got the joke. :geek:

I didn't "quit" you doofi. I just moved over to let some fresh blood do the heavy lifting. I'm an old timer. Obz needs some young, spry fellow to keep up with young whipper snappers like Gabrielle and her Child. :D

...And it takes a while to do a character sheet for TOMBS, my flaming friend. I want to do it right.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I didn't "quit" you doofi.  I just moved over to let some fresh blood do the heavy lifting.  I'm an old timer.  Obz needs some young, spry fellow to keep up with young whipper snappers like Gabrielle and her Child.  :D

...And it takes a while to do a character sheet for TOMBS, my flaming friend.  I want to do it right.

Don't be modest

He walked right in to the GuildMasters office and was all like:

Eldar: "I'm done with this chicken **** outfit" ::throws star on desk::

Guild: ::snort:: "You'll be back McEldar, they always come back"

Eldar: "Not this time, this time I'm off the force for good" ::Turns, starts to walk away::

Guild: "Eldar.......your water pistol"

Eldar: "O...er....right..."

Eldar007 will return in: The Web is Not Enough

See, and I don't even need to exhort you to stay on topic. Of course, since the topic deals with brain parasites, I'm not sure I want to stay on topic.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!