Teh INtrawebh Si mEin again!!!!01010101

Kaftan Barlast

Ladies and Gentlemen!

I finally got my connection so I am from now on, completely available for all those unsavory activities which I used to participate in before.

Moustache%20Competition%20-%20Winner.jpg

(random picture of the day)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Ze kaff is backh! Nein!

:thumbsup: wait...

Oh, Kaftan? I thought you were, eheheh...nothing. Welcome back, solidly.

Is ze Vamphy...is the Vampire game going to start soon enough?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Id love to start the Vampy game as soon as possible but so far its only you and Archmonarch whos reported any interest, I will need atleast 3 players.

Linky:

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?sh...76entry453276

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

So tell us more about the program! How doy ou live? Dorm room? What kind of internet access did they give you? I'm connected to Sunet and we're like.. 1800 people sharing one 1 Gbit connection. It gets pretty slow during daytime! But when night comes.. I RULE TEH UNIVERSE!!1

Oh, and how many hot girls do you have in your class?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

So tell us more about the program! How doy ou live? Dorm room? What kind of internet access did they give you? I'm connected to Sunet and we're like.. 1800 people sharing one 1 Gbit connection. It gets pretty slow during daytime! But when night comes.. I RULE TEH UNIVERSE!!1

Oh, and how many hot girls do you have in your class?

Today I had concept art the entire morning and double lectures in the afternoon, my brain feels sort like somekind of foam or perhaps a very light plaster-like material.

-The program is the sweetest there is

-I live in a 25m2 apartment in the student village about a kilometer from Uni

-600mbit at school... but they *** us in the *** here and arranged a deal with Comhem instead of Sunet so Ive only got 0.5 upgradable to 8/1 o:) There are apartments that have 100mbit but the waiting line is loooong

-Dude, game design aint exactly girlie stuff :p" ...which means we've got 3 girls, whereof one is good looking. A great step up from previous years that had 100% male students

-600mbit at school... but they *** us in the *** here and arranged a deal with Comhem instead of Sunet so Ive only got 0.5 upgradable to 8/1 :wub:  There are apartments that have 100mbit but the waiting line is loooong

Comhem in student apartments..? That sound awfully odd. I thought all dorms were connected to Sunet. In Uppsala it's horrid. The admins are like the Gestapo; they have everything under complete control and it's dead difficult to connect to anything! Not even MSN works properly. I guess it's because they don't want people using DC or Torrent, but it turns everything to crap. Also, it's a very unfair system. They've divided the city into big blocks and each block is given a 1 Gbit connection. But my block is 1800 people big and the block only a few steps from my apartment is 300 people sharing 1 Gbit! Oh well. They're planning to change it.. within a few years.. like 10 or so..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Its much more relaxed here.. hell, I know the guys at the IT department are running ATLEAST one site themselves and theres a special DC hub just for students.

The core of the fiasco with these apartments is that its not the Studentk

Why thankyou, madam. Most kind of you!

Mkreku, so when we grow up and graduate we can start a company where you do all the boring stuff like programming and I do all the cool stuff like design and graphics? :wub:

And Baley fetches caffeinated beverages? :D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds