Spellmar Says

EnderAndrew

Spellmar doesn't want to just correct you and make fun of you.

Spellmar wants to teach you.

Here are some basic rules that can help you become a better poster.

Capitalization

Commas

Periods

Question Marks

Apostophes

Commonly Confused Words

Avoid These Phrases Like the Plague

I hope that helps.

Spellmar is bad. Even our dear old Eldar knows that.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I didn't post links on more complex grammar topics.  I posted links to simple grammar topics.

True, but I think grammar, simple or otherwise, is the least concern on most internet forum posters. I think your time would be more useful in posting links to tell the newbie posters the proper timing and use of l33t sp34k. :lol:

Comedy. Maybe I've misjudged Spellmar. I should make friends with Spellmar and bury the hatchet!

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Spellmar should restrict his/her/its concern to posts which are unclear or incomprehensible due to poor grammar or spelling. Such posts are rare.

Otherwise, Spellmar should relax and take a holiday. He/She/It probably deserves one.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I didn't post links on more complex grammar topics.  I posted links to simple grammar topics.

True, but I think grammar, simple or otherwise, is the least concern on most internet forum posters. I think your time would be more useful in posting links to tell the newbie posters the proper timing and use of l33t sp34k. :lol:

Spellmar says, "Never."