Yarr! Ye best be talkin' right this day!

Reveilled

I found ye booty.

Arrr.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Not at all.

Yarr.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Yarrr me mateys. Keelhauling, anyone?

I'm not very good at this piratey-thing.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Yeah. Yarr.

Edit: Ender, I envy you.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

991202-hankazaria.jpg

Whats the matter fellas?

Leaving so spoon?

1. Ick heff mol en Hamborger Veermaster sehn,

|: To my hooda! :|

De Masten so scheef as den Schipper sein Been,

To my hoo da hoo da ho!

|: Blow boys blow for Californio,

There is plenty of Gold

So I've been told

On the banks of Sacramento. :|

2. Dat Deck weur vun Isen,

Vull Schiet und vull Schmeer.

"Rein Schipp" weur den K

Yeah. Yarr.

Edit: Ender, I envy you.

I can't draw stick figures to save my life.

Most of the comics up at stripcreator where entries for specific contests they had there. Most of the people there were, how would I say, ass-hats. So I stopped posting comics there.

If I could draw at all, I'd put together a real webcomic.

If I could draw at all, I'd put together a real webcomic.

Lack of drawing skills hasn't stopped any of the other authors. You could go with stickfigures or photoshopped game characters(like 8-bit Theatre). To me the art is superficial.

kirottu said:

Only one post deleted in this thread. I'm amazed. Okay, inuendo will suffice for now. I'll leave Baley's raucous song for the time being.

You guys can let off a little steam, but I don't have faith that the pirate thread will last long. Keep it clean. Stick to the topic, whatever it is. Don't get yourselves in trouble.

...Or, to put it another way:

Ye scurvy lot best be thinkin' before yeh flap yer pie-holes. I be watching the lot o' yeh, and I'll be pushin' the whole motley bunch off the plank if it you don't trim yer sails.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!