LA Seeks to Sabotage Obsidian

Baley

I still maintain this thread is pretty silly.

I doubt Lucasarts folded intentionally just to spite their own property and Obsidian.

Some said that if LA didn't have LucasFilm behind it, it wouldn't exist today. The division basically went bankrupt, and on the books it got absorbed back into ILM.

Hades planned to protest KOTOR:2 by never playing it.

We saw how well that went over.

If someone is going to buy me a game for the purpose to comment on it why wouldn't I play it? DOES. NOT. COMPUTE.

Ender, your argument is weak so go away.

EDIT: Fine, guys. It is obvious to me that you guys want and like substandard and unsupported products. If you guys don't bloody care about wasting money such things and not hold those responsible accountable then why should I? Let us all recieve crap and worthless pieces of shat software! That is obviously what you want, Ender.

If someone is going to buy me a game for the purpose to comment on it why wouldn't I play it?  DOES. NOT. COMPUTE.

Ender, your argument is weak so go away.

EDIT:  Fine, guys.  It is obvious to me that you guys want and like substandard and unsupported products.  If you guys don't bloody care about wasting money such things and not hold those responsible accountable then why should I?  Let us all recieve crap and worthless pieces of shat software!  That is obviously what you want, Ender.

You made it a point to post probably a good 50 times or more that you wouldn't play the game. Since then you've posted probably another good 50 times that you want people held accountable.

Put those two things together.

I think everyone on this forum has a right to their opinion of KOTOR:2, save for the one person who hammered into everyone's heads over and over again the same sentiment that you would never play it.

Well apparently we will not be staying on-topic. I think we will give the conspiracy theory threads a break. Finally, please bring questions of board moderation up through PM.

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: