KOTOR2: Dialogue

Ketral

Personally I continued to find new dialogue in KOTOR 1 in my 5th play through, however playing KOTOR2 again, and again I'm not sure if I managed to hear it all or if there is still some out there that I somehow missed. If people could post a list of dialogue they encountered with their NPcs I would be grateful.

If this is a repeat topic and had been discussed previously could you please post a link to said topic.

To make things easier I won't count cut scenes or the discussions from defending Telos and Malacor V

Off the top of my head I can only think of:

Krea

*Beginning conversation

*what happened after the Mandalorian wars eg. a vague explanation of what happened during the Malak/Revan Sith Wars

*what she knows of the sith threat

*Did she know Atris/why don't the Jedi recognise her

*"I want to know more about the force"-question

- The bond

- build a lightsaber

- lightsaber forms

- force forms

if you are light side then you get quite a few 'why bother helping people' lectures such as:

*why do you act with mercy

*if you help people it can only aid in weakening them

*Revan and how she was his/her mentor

*after you battle Visas: the conversation about sight

if you save Visas

*the conversation regarding trust and the destruction of Visas' homeworld

Atton

*Beginning convo and Revan 'alignment'

*comments up to the harbinger

* "can you teach me to Play Pazzak"

-Pazzak rupublic senate rules

-[Play Pazzak]

*Echani training

*the 'Some guys told me they knew you on Nar Shadar'

*the Jedi he loved and turning Atton into a Jedi

*Playing Pazzak in your head

Bao Dur

*beginning coversation: Mandalorian wars and if you remembered him

*where he picked up remote

*what happened to his arm

*what he did after the Mandalorian wars/how he ended up on Telos

*Why he/you joined the Mandalorian wars

*How he felt after visiting Duxin

I know that there's more conversations you can have with the characters, but that's all I can think of at the moment in my sleepy state of no sleepness

BTW: The way that the dialogue is structured in KOTOR2, partially due to the influence system I think, makes it more difficult to write down than the KOTR1 dialogue. Hopefully I haven't managed to confuse things further by listing them this way.

Personally I continued to find new dialogue in KOTOR 1 in my 5th play through, however playing KOTOR2 again, and again I'm not sure if I managed to hear it all or if there is still some out there that I somehow missed. If people could post a list of dialogue they encountered with their characters.

I know that there's so much more, including other characters, but that's all I can think of at the moment in my sleepy state of no sleepness

:)

If you're interested in looking at dialogs and/or the TLK file, try downloading KotOR Tool. (Download site, discussion site)

:"> Not quite. I was thinking more allong the lines of a list of the conversations that you can have with the NPC's so that people like me can know if they need more influence with a character in order to hear a particular conversation or if you can't say any more to that character. Like with Bao Dur when all you can say to him is "Never Mind"

:- Sorry, I didn't make myself clear