Dave Chappelle is back

Dark Moth

Well, the controversial comedian is back on a new comedy after his self-imposed hiatus to South Africa. He has a standup show in my own area which is (unfortunately for me) sold out. So my question is, why did he leave in the first place, and will he ever go back to Chappelle's show? I hated his routine at first, but eventually grew to love it. His show on Comedy Central was great, even if it was controversial. :lol:

Whoops! Almost forgot. Here's a link

drama turned comedy! This guy stepped down because he was stressed at the tough job.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Yeah that was a great show! It seems he was just stressed at the pressure of making a new season . Didn't want to disappoint fans by having stuff that wouldn't be as funnny .. He did set a high benchmark for himself

I guess he fells stand up is easier to do .

So my question is, why did he leave in the first place, and will he ever go back to Chappelle's show? I hated his routine at first, but eventually grew to love it. His show on Comedy Central was great, even if it was controversial. 

We can only hope :rolleyes:

The show is a success, no doubt. The problem was the season that was being worked on was not up to par with the previous season, and he basically refused to work on it unless comedy central agreed to fine tune it, or some such.

I don't recall the specifics, there was an article about it somewhere.

I know he felt stressed because he was making all sorts of money so all his friends turned into money grubbing **** and he needed to get away. And I think he recently converted to Islam, and the whole not feeling the show was as funny as it should be.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

The show is a success, no doubt.  The problem was the season that was being worked on was not up to par with the previous season, and he basically refused to work on it unless comedy central agreed to fine tune it, or some such.

Comedy Central would have blown him to keep the show. I doubt that it was their "fault".

I think Dave is just a little off.