Threshold & Supernatural

Guest MacleodCorp

Guest MacleodCorp

Threshold & Supernatural

New shows... Bad scripting!?!?!

A few days ago, I started to watch "Supernatural" and "Threshold". As I sat back to relax, I had to change the channel twice on both shows. I thought they had bad scripting. What could have been an excellent season changed into a horrible one. Supernatural promissed to be scarry, but all I can do is yack at bad acting. Threshold had no expectations, but I thought Spinner should have learned some scifi acting from Star Trek. What do you think?

I actually like Supernatural. I didn't watch it straight through, though. The acting didn't seem all that bad and I expect it to get better as the season progresses. I haven't seen threshold, so I can't comment. I normally play computer games or do other things during programs, so it really won't matter. At the end of the month, I'll probably turn off the tv while I work, so I won't watch anything. Maybe I'll make an exception for Supernatural if it's really good.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Guest MacleodCorp

I usually watch one show a season, for I am working on college work. I have to remember that Supernatural is a noobe to tv, so you may be right... The acting may get better!

There are a variety of supernatural shows this year trying to ride the coattails of the success Lost had.

But Lost wasn't successful simply because of a supernatural element. It was successful because of good casting, good mysteries and good characters.

I'll pass on the others.

Just a note of interest for people disappointed in Supernatural. The WB passed on Global Frequency in favor of Supernatural. Global Frequency has been gaining a reputation as the most popular TV show to never air because of the leaked pilot.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

What happened to that MacleodCorp guy? Did someone just flip out and CHOP his head off just like that? That might explain why his name is red...you know, blood from the decapitation and everything.

Facts:

1. Ninjas are mammals.

2. Ninjas fight ALL the time.

3. The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.

What happened to that MacleodCorp guy?  Did someone just flip out and CHOP his head off just like that?  That might explain why his name is red...you know, blood from the decapitation and everything.

I think i read somewhere he requested his name be removed, but he is back with a similar name now anyway :shifty:.

Ermm, not what you said anyway :wub:

I'm rather enjoying Supernatural. It makes up for the torment of the Gilmore Girls hour. Since my wife likes both shows, I get a fair dose of both.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!