Besides Gaming

BicycleOfDeath

Pope: do you run your scouts like a freaking army regiment? I hated my old scoutmaster for that... and he was a little on the controling side of things

haha not at all

I'm part of a not so usual group of scouts. We're located in a troublesome neighbourhood, so most of the children there are from poor families. As such, we're not so strict with uniforms and stuff. Acting like a drill instructor would serve these kids nothing. Rather, we focus on communication, and make sure everyone feels accepted in this group, so we can keep them off the streets.

Better than my old troop. and that's all I'm going to say

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

my troop did well, then the scoutmaster left. the new one was not willing to make changes to accomodate various boys with different problems. My brother for example was not allowed to go camping anymore because the Scoutmaster had taken him to Philmont and gotten pissed because of the stuff that happened there. No attempt to compromise, just you cannot go. Also every decision made by the boys was reviewed and could be changed on the whims of a single parent. the parent wasn't told to just remove their boy from the particular outing, the parent got the entire outing thrown out. It just got me ticked off so I ended up leaving for about 2 years, checking back, then being gone for the rest of my highschool career

So is it army or not?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Allright! Rosbjerg popped in! Aside from gaming, I draw some pictures from time to time, hold down a steady job, exercise, and watch hockey on teevee. I play guitar as well but wouldn't dare to call myself a musician. Plus I'm kind of a movie and cartoon buff.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

You? Cheer?

Give me a "N"

Give me an "O"

Give me a "W-A-Y"

Whats that spell?

No way!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Police has access to heavy weaponry in the US? :lol:

Anyway, what is it then Commissar? The Marines?

It's called SWAT over here. Fast tactical response teams armed with heavy weponry. I think they can ultimatly take out anything up to a tank.

I love skiing too, but it's increasingly difficult to get my skiis in shape. Pity.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds