Problems in Dantooine

Hi

I have this game because i played the first one and i loved it.

All was correct till i arrived at Dantooine. First of all came the graphic problems, which made a lot of lag. I had the same problem with the first game so i put the correct file in the correct place (if someone wants the file tell me in this topic).

Then, when you help the people of Dantooine to defend against the mercenaries, a video shows the battle's progress. The problem cames when the video finishes. The screen turns black and the game doesn't respond at any order.

If you know why this happens please tell me, I'll be gratefull ;)

PD: sorry for my english, i'm spanish

"email"

I suggest transforming that to "at/dot"-form. Seriously, you might get botted.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

By displaying your email in public, you're letting search bots and other stupidos freely use it. Use this form: alaxac at gmail dot com

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Sorry, but no. Keep bumbing this thread though. Maybe someone will answer. Oh, and I deleted your email from my posts.

kirottu said:

I remember Microsoft released a patch/hotfix about a year ago that remedied problems similar to what you described in many games. So, first of all, make sure you're updated (including DirectX 9.0c.) If that doesn't work, try going about the mercenary scene differently. There are a few different videos (it might just be two, though, I don't remember) that can play depending on what you do.

You could always try reinstalling the game, but I'm not sure if your save file would still work :)

I remember Microsoft released a patch/hotfix about a year ago that remedied problems similar to what you described in many games.  So, first of all, make sure you're updated (including DirectX 9.0c.) If that doesn't work, try going about the mercenary scene differently. There are a few different videos (it might just be two, though, I don't remember) that can play depending on what you do.

You could always try reinstalling the game, but I'm not sure if your save file would still work  ;)

strange, i reinstalled the game (conserving save files) and it worked!

Thanks ;)