What if I don't come back to save Chodo from mercs

What if I just take the ship to the restoration zone and not give a damn about the mercenaries attacking the Ithorians?

Will I then meet them at Telos again when the Ravager comes?

Kinda reminds me of when helping Opo Chano to escape Telos. You meet him at the docks and on Nar Shaddaa in the flophouse. If you come back on Telos - he's still there lol!

Was that Opo Chano the Czerca mechanic you are supposd to ask for some documents regardind BD-4D(the droid that has to steal some information). I had no idea you coud do that. Thank you for the information. Is saving him a quest or just another good thig you can get light side points from?

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Was that Opo Chano the Czerca mechanic you are supposd to ask for some documents regardind BD-4D(the droid that has to steal some information). I had no idea you coud do that. Thank you for the information. Is saving him a quest or just another good thig you can get light side points from?

Wrong person. :-"

About Opo Chano:

When you work for the Ithorians you can only get his credentials (in a LS or DS way). He will stay on Telos when you don't kill him.

When you work for Czerka, Luxa will ask you to collect the Exchange debt. You can tell him to escape the station (no LS or DS points here). Then you will meet him on Nar Shaddaa in the docks.

And, when you work for the Ithorians and threaten him he will give you his credentials (you gain DS points).

When you have assembled HK-47, come back to Telos and kill him. (Influence gained: HK-47).

Master Vandar lives!

You get influence with Hk-47 any time you are mean to people and he is present, unless someone else is set to react first.

That's the same deal with any situations where more than one person can gain influence. What I've found is that whoever is physically closer to you is the one who gains the influence from the act. For example, one game I saved the Mandalorian from the hill with Bao-Dur and the Disciple in my party and Bao-Dur gained influence. Then the game crashed so I had to do it again, except Disciple gained influence the second time around, and he was physically closer than Bao-Dur at the time.

That's the same deal with any situations where more than one person can gain influence. What I've found is that whoever is physically closer to you is the one who gains the influence from the act.

That didn't always work for me. Nor does the game award influence points to a character who needs them over one who is already maxed out. One place on Dantooine I could not get Mira to respond no matter who else was in the party, even if she was practically standing between Exile and the NPC and the other char was afield. I ended up kicking the third party member out, and she finally chimed in.