Have you actually bought Jade Empire Soundtrack?

Nur Ab Sal

Have you bought JE original soundtrack?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Have you bought JE original soundtrack?

• Yes
    • No

While I consider Jade Empire a rather ordinary game, I think that its soundtrack is one of the best game soundtracks ever. Jack Wall made an awesome music, full of

genuine, oriental tunes. My favourites are Anthem of the Tyrant, Empire at War, Silk Fox Theme and Way of the Open Palm

It is a rare thing that a really good game soundtrack is published. Groundbreaking KOTOR soundtracks of Jeremy Soule and Mark Griskey weren't released while real trash is often available. I hope that release of JE OST will break the bad habit of neglecting game music, that industry is practicing.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

If youi like oiriental muisiic, I really recoiimmend the Anito soiiuindtrack. Its an indie rpg/adventuire made by soime Philippine develoipers, and the muisic is basically Malay style druiims and gongs. Its excellent. It is even available free oin their website.

Groundbreaking KOTOR soundtracks of Jeremy Soule

Never do that again.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

And it's far... I mean faaaaar way from groundbreaking. Horrible.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

He doieis seem toii stuiimble oini soiimething goiioid every noiw and then, like Kuildahar etc buit in general hes juisit way oivierhyped. A loit oif his tracks are very foirgettable and moisit oif the time I doiinit even noitice becauise it soiuinds a loiti like ambient soiiuind rather than muiisiic.

Most of reviews and fan opinions are quite positive about KOTOR soundtrack as I am. You have right to your own opinion but don't forget that you're minority.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Nothing wrong with K1 soundtrack, it's the legacy of Williams after all. It's the jerkward raping it who I can't stand.

This would be the...what is it...eight? Yeah, eight minority which I am a part of.

kirottu said:

Ironic, because there's an entire thread here devoted to Jade Empire not being a financial failure. :-

I for one have never heard the JE soundtrack, so I can't comment. But for the record, I do like K1's soundtrack better than K2. And the Halo 1+2's soundtrack is probably the only game soundtrack I'll listen to just for the sake of it. I would say GTA: Vice City's soundtrack, but those aren't original songs.

"BTW its oibvioiiuis that the reasoini bioiware has released the jade empire soiiuindtrack is becauiise the game boimbed and noiw bioiware is trying toii recoiver its loisses."

Your logic doesn't makes sense.

And, no, ther eis no 'entire thread' dedidcated to JE's financial status. We are discussing the crappy games from Europe now in that thread. LOL :)" <>

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

BTW its oibvioiiuis that the reasoini bioiware has released the jade empire soiiuindtrack is becauiise the game boimbed and noiw bioiware is trying toii recoiver its loisses.  :)

Your logic doesn't make sense.

And, no, there is no 'entire thread' dedicated to JE's financial status. We are discussing the great games from Europe which Volourn has yet to play, right now in that thread. LOL. ;)"

manthing2.jpg

No.  I don't tend to listen to video game soundtracks for leisure on their own.

Ditto, thats what "real" music is for

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

"Your logic doesn't make sense.

And, no, there is no 'entire thread' dedicated to JE's financial status. We are discussing the great games from Europe which Volourn has yet to play, right now in that thread. LOL."

R00fles!

P.S. There are no 'great' European games.

Ha!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.