nothing.

Darque

This nada thread has serious potential

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Well, I see a lot of potential for lock or closure. ...But it's late, I'm in Las Vegas, and I don't feel like locking it right now. I.... feel nothing. :D

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

This thread has potential... :D

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Yeah, but you guys don't start any real flames. Then I will close the thread and Darque will come after you!

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Child was once a Servant of the great god, Eru. Recently, he has fallen from the ways of the Eldar and embraced the flame.

Obsidian Plays

Give it up K3

Orangeq3, Citrusq3, Grapefruitq3, Limeq3.... :*

You might as well stay Kumquatq3.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

but StarfruitQ3 has a ring to it

I guess it does take a fruitcake to challenge a chimp :*

Have any of you guys ever had a pimple in your armpit?

It might be an ingrown hair, or something like that, buty god does it hurt, especially when you pop it and this gross mass of pussblood shoots out and the pain lingers for a good min. CRAP

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

When the Chimp Apocolypse happens, I won't harm you, but I don't have to save you either.

It's quite disturbing you know. I saw Planet of the Apes the other day and I kept thinking about fruit... :cool:

Anyway, cool avatar you found there :*

Have any of you guys ever had a pimple in your armpit?

It might be an ingrown hair, or something like that, buty god does it hurt, especially when you pop it and this gross mass of pussblood shoots out and the pain lingers for a good min. CRAP

I...so if.....

....maybe you should se.....

hmmm.......Eldar, you can take this one

Okay, in all seriousness, kumquat will remain the fruit of his first choosing. Child of Flame is much more descriptive of the artist formerly known as Servant of Eru. Gorth should come to master his fear of apes and fruit. Alan should get over his infatuation with pictures of flame throwers. Finally, Laozi should be careful regarding any part of his body that starts oozing puss mixed with blood. If it continues, please see a doctor to make sure that there isn't a serious underlying condition.

The common thread running through this topic is that there is no discernable thread. That means the thread is about, indeed, nothing. In reality, however, the thread is about those of us on a message board. It's about community. For that reason, I am not closing the thread just yet. I feel a closure coming, but as long as I can convince myself that Darque's thread has some worthy feature, I will hold the hand that locks.

Obsidian Plays