Wouldn't You Want A Apprentice

Wouldn't You Want A Apprentice  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Wouldn't You Want A Apprentice

• Yes!!!!!
    • No

Sure I'd like the option that said however there are two things that are needed IMO to make this a really great feature:

First of all it shouldn't be mandatory that you'd take an apprentice and second I'd like a choice in whom I can take as an apprentice (at the very least I'd like to decide if I want to train a boy or a girl).

Now this is purely my personal opinion but I'd like to be able to take Dustil (from Kotor I) as my apprentice since I love it when my students have an attitude and talk back to me instead of meekly accepting and agreeing with everything I tell them.

Ideally the person(s) you can take as your apprentice should also be able to accompany you if you don't train them to become Jedi/Sith and besides it would also be practical from a developers point of view since this way you can add more variety to the game without having to create entirely new potential party members solely to fill the role of being your apprentice.

Sure I'd like the option that said however there are two things that are needed IMO to make this a really great feature:

First of all it shouldn't be mandatory that you'd take an apprentice and second I'd like a choice in whom I can take as an apprentice (at the very least I'd like to decide if I want to train a boy or a girl). 

Now this is purely my personal opinion but I'd like to be able to take Dustil (from Kotor I) as my apprentice since I love it when my students have an attitude and talk back to me instead of meekly accepting and agreeing with everything I tell them.

Ideally the person(s) you can take as your apprentice should also be able to accompany you if you don't train them to become Jedi/Sith and besides it would also be practical from a developers point of view since this way you can add more variety to the game without having to create entirely new potential party members solely to fill the role of being your apprentice.

1005 agreed, i don't want them to pick me one, and i want it so i cna pick him/or her, cause then if it did that i could play again and again

make a thread about that, its a good idea

Darth Sirius Posted Today, 09:03 AM
aha very clever but i think your missing on point.......

*i am your father, join me prod* :D ;)

Actually i traveled back in time and had se.... intercourse with your grandmother. And i am your grandfather too. Oh my god! Im my own grand-grandfather! :p

one word 'sick' :D that cant be legal! isnt there some galactic law against that :p

No but u get locked up if u get caught!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!