In Need

BicycleOfDeath

I'm in need of a decent PC game to play while I wait for my replacement Disc 4 of KotOR II so I can reinstall it and play it. Damn those reformats. Also, those DVD drives that when you place the disc in, you think "Hmm, good, the disc is in." Then when you close the drive the disc gets pinched between the tray and the bulk of the machinery above it and gouges through the plastic and the data sticker.

Damn, do I hate those drives. So, any suggestions? I'm up for any type of game. But, if someone suggests World of Warcraft I'm going to consider it user harrasment and send you an official warning.

... I have a feeling I'm going to be sending a lot of PM warnings. ;)

Stand Your Convictions and You Will Walk Alone.

Far Cry

Ground Control 2

Rome: Total War

Thief 3

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Indeed.  Why buy the Fable PC port when one can rent it on the XBOX? 

Other than the fact you  may not have an XBOX  :)

Added content, better graphics... maybe.

But, still, I really want to try Fable with a Demo or something. The last time I bought a game from Lionhead it made me want to vomit... (besides the "usual" feelings like breaking the disk, throwing my mouse out of the window and stalking the creators with hate-mail :rolleyes: )

Indeed.  Why buy the Fable PC port when one can rent it on the XBOX? 

Other than the fact you  may not have an XBOX  =]

Added content, better graphics... maybe.

But, still, I really want to try Fable with a Demo or something. The last time I bought a game from Lionhead it made me want to vomit... (besides the "usual" feelings like breaking the disk, throwing my mouse out of the window and stalking the creators with hate-mail :) )

Yeah - but all that's still not much more than 10 hours you know; and it doesn't have a heck of a lot of replayablity either. Not really worth $50 when you can rent it for little more than a 1/10th of that. :rolleyes:

manthing2.jpg

Lare Kikkeli

Aika hienovaraista.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds