What's in a name?

Cantousent

Okay, if Crazy.Joe can change his name, why can't I?

I was thinking of changing my name, kind of like I did my avatar (thanks Calax! you da man! :) )

Anyhow, what should my new name be? Feel free to poke fun at me. I might even go for a goofy or funny name. The winner receives an extra +500 T.O.M.B.S. points!

So, be mean if you want. I hope you're not meanspirited, but if you are, at least be meanspirited in an appropriate fashion.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Thank you. If you were going to choose a new name though, what would it be?

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Jewey Jewington?

(Not meant to be anti-semetic...just thought it was funny when John Stewart said it...)

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Orc

(just to be something completely different)

:)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

If you wanna go cool, I'd take "Khaine" to go with that avatar (long time WH40k player right here dawg! Chaos though)

... or you could just go with "Vitriol".

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

... or you could just go with "Vitriol".

Great one Lucius! This one had me laughing out loud.

Obsidian Plays

eldar

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Please limit yourself to one name, Gromnir.

So, it's love muffin, isn't it? Isn't it?

Obsidian Plays