Making the game harder

Lamia

Hi, I'm new here so I don't know if this has been talked about in depth before but meh, I'm gonna talk about it anyway.

I've not finished my first play through yet (still have korriban to do) but I have found it quite easy. I chose to play a sentinel (now a watchman) and its still been quite straight-forward. Given what I've read about the other classes I know I've picked the 'weakest' class for combat/force, yet still I've perhaps only been challenged once.

Ok so lets cut to it. Lets make the game hard. I did the same thing with KOTOR so I'm gonna list some challenges.

1) Solo it, aside from parts where you are forced to take a party

2) The no equipment (other than armour), stims, shields, upgrades playthrough

3) No force, lightsabers playthrough (not sure how feasable this is)

4) All of the above? (w00t)

I'd like to refine the ideas a bit so lets hear your thoughts!

Sometimes, with unarmed combat, the people your PC is fighting with tends to do backward flips. Actually makes K2 look slightly like a game involving martial arts. Weird though...

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Hi, I'm new here so I don't know if this has been talked about in depth before but meh, I'm gonna talk about it anyway.

I've not finished my first play through yet (still have korriban to do) but I have found it quite easy. I chose to play a sentinel (now a watchman) and its still been quite straight-forward. Given what I've read about the other classes I know I've picked the 'weakest' class for combat/force, yet still I've perhaps only been challenged once.

Ok so lets cut to it. Lets make the game hard. I did the same thing with KOTOR so I'm gonna list some challenges.

1) Solo it, aside from parts where you are forced to take a party

2) The no equipment (other than armour), stims, shields, upgrades playthrough

3) No force, lightsabers playthrough (not sure how feasable this is)

4) All of the above?  (w00t)

I'd like to refine the ideas a bit so lets hear your thoughts!

Alternatively you could try playing a harder game. Who would have thought?

manthing2.jpg

A good way to make the game challenging is to set the Exile's Intelligence to 18 or higher and modify only that attribute, fight unarned, and wear no armour.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Thats pretty impressive playing all the way through the game unarmed, i'm not sure id be able to do that. Sure the game is easy, but theres points in the game where i find im quite low on Items like medpacs,so they would get used a lot if i were unarmed. :blink:

Solo playthrough does sound good though, although there is a lot of parts where you cant actually go solo through for various reasons :(.