Hanharr Strength/Intelligence Bug

Jambo

Well, for some reason I'm able to do the Strength lesson with Hanharr and infinite number of times. The one where it gives him +2 Strength and -2 Intelligence. Well, as funny as this my seem, I can do it over and over again, giving him an extra +2 Strength and -2 Intellegence everytime. And the funny thing about it is once it went past 0 Intelligence, it started over and went up to 254 Intellence. So, that walking carpet has a +127 or so modifier to his Intelligence. In addition to his 35 Strength. And another thing is I get Dark Side points and 1000 XP every time. Another thing that's kind of screwed up is I have no dialog option to say, "Nevermind" or whatever. When I first talk to him, I have two dialog options to either start talking or to end the conversation right there, but after that there's no way out unless I finish a conversation. In this case, the lesson of strength is my only way out since I've talk to him about everything else. I'm guess that the missing dialog option and the bug are related somehow. It's screwed up, I know. It might have been caused by one of the mods that I installed. Has anyone else encountered this little problem?

It's not because of a mod. I got no mods installed, and I've see the same bug.

And it makes no sense that he has that Intelligence. :sorcerer:

Well, he had 8 to begin with. So, I guess Obsidian felt the same way. But it's still pretty cool that he's at 254 with a +127 modifier. The hairy b*stard could probably open up any container or door, repair any droid or console with 0 parts and slice any computer with 0 spikes and retrieve any mine. Oh, and he'd be pretty handy at a workbench or lab station. He's a kick-*ss fighter and now he's even more useful. The computer version certainly has it's ups and downs.

• 2 weeks later...
So he became so dumb he looped around and became a genius? :wacko:

ROTFLMAO!!!!

That's good!!!

Why can't it work like that in real life? Someone beats you over the head with a baseball bat so many times that you become a vegetable. Then when you're lying in the hospital, you "friend" hits you one more time and all of a sudden you and come up with a cure for cancer, HIV, AIDS, ADD, ADHD, the common cold, acid reflux disease. You build a perpetual motion machine, invent hyperspace travel, and built a time machine all before they take the catheter out.

• 2 weeks later...