Kreia's Eyes

Petay

Hey all,

I've always been really curious about this, I'm sure she says at one point in the game that she no longer needs them/uses them, but does anyone know what the deal is with Kreia's eyes? :thumbsup:

If she doesn't need them or they dont work, that kind of makes her a Miraluka, like Visas, in my eyes (:ermm:), as she would have to use the force to see with otherwise. :(

Can anyone enlighten? :)

Her eyes have atrophied. Able to see partially, but not as well as a normal person. If you ask her about what happened to her sight, she will describe this to you.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

If you switch to her, and look through her eyes, it is like using the force sight power. Same with Visa.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

For Kreia's DS appearance, her eyes are almost black actually. Even with Force Sight, hard to imagine how one's eyes turn black.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

There were times I thought she was like Visas in that regard. They had no eyes, just a substitute substance which they wished to have covered

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Ah, decidedly creepy.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

If Visas' did not have her hood over her eyes, wondered she would have looked. Maybe slightly like Kreia's. The other thing was the appearance of her head.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

If you switch to her, and look through her eyes, it is like using the force sight power.  Same with Visa.

Force Sight:

star-wars-knights-of-the-old-republic-ii-the-sith-lords-20040913024332835.jpg

Which helps in terms of being able to see alignment types in your party.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧