make my own adventure

Walsingham

1. I'm bored.

2. I've run out of good games.

3. I have reached an impasse on all my work projects.

4. I am bored.

~

It occurred to me that I could use an adventure in real life. Suggestions please for a 'quest' to be undertaken. If i like it I will go out and execute the quest and hopefully report back.

I make no guarantees on doing the quest suggestions if they are dull or insane.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Go do some "adrenaline" sport. Try surfing, windsurfing, skydiving, hanggliding, DH-mountainbiking, or maybe downhill skateboarding (personal favourite :D ). I suppose the downside is that all these activities require lots of time and money, but hey, you might just get hooked! And I promise, going at 85km/h on a skateboard or enjoying the view while paragliding beats any computer game!

P.S. None of the aforementioned activities should be considered insane. Just take the required safte precautions :lol:

Adventure sport advice taken on board have sent off text enquiries to friends with relevant equipment to see if they are free. However, I need dieas for TODAY, so get cracking.

A treasure hunt could be one idea.

Maybe we could make this a regular deal for several of us, where we get 'homework assignments'?

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

UPDATE:

Virtue has triumphed. I am off out to meet with a conclave of colleagues for some extra work brain bashing. ta ta.

-Elwood Blues

Sub quest: Initiate conversation with a different unknown girl you find attractive every day for a week.

(I actually saw this suggestion in a book that contained lots of these everyday challenges meant to spice up your life)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Do not stick your genetalia in a toaster.  It is not as exciting as one might imagine, and has quite a downside.

Too late

-Elwood Blues