Police Academy 8

Child of Flame

*Groan*...

I mean, the first one was kind of fun. Well, for the most part, the first one was kind of fun :p

And the Hollywood white collars have trouble comprehending why people are increasingly ignoring their releases :-"

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

So this crap gets made, and Watchmen gets shelved... I hate hollywood.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

...versus the Spawning?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I actually enjoyed Police Academy 1-5.

6 and 7 were truly horrible.

I don't know that this movie will really get made however, Hollywood is quick to pump out sequels to truly horrible movies (MVP and Air Bud come to mind) while refusing to make good movies.

I am firmly convinced that people in Hollywood have little to no clue what they are doing besides the Weinsteins.

WB brought Kevin Smith in to do a sequel called Beetle Juices goes Hawaian. Thank goodness he passed.

I've seen the first all the way through, and i've seen some of the rest of them, but never watched them all the way through. Enjoyed the first one a lot, a lot of it was just slapstick comedy though. Still good :)