Hsiss exploit and Level 50

If level 50 was going to be something that would be accepted as a goal to move towards, it would include feats and certain force powers that was progressive: based on leveling up past 30 and above, to even out the difficulties of fights against other enemies in the game as level increases. Character-specific feats would enhance it too.

Like the Epic feats on Neverwinter Nights? ^^?

The apprentice has learned his final lesson.

i had a ds female at level 50...like a lvl30 sith lord...she had powers which you cant get on a normal playthrough like the crush opposition went up to lvl6 and there was some sort of force crush move where it was like the enemy had an invisible hand crushing their heart and lifting them up into the air and shaking them backwards and forwards. that was a cool move but i haven't had it since. btw max lvl is 50.

i had a ds female at level 50...like a lvl30 sith lord...she had powers which you cant get on a normal playthrough like the crush opposition went up to lvl6 and there was some sort of force crush move where it was like the enemy had an invisible hand crushing their heart and lifting them up into the air and shaking them backwards and forwards.  that was a cool move but i haven't had it since. btw max lvl is 50.

Force Crush has nothing to do with level. It's a DS power all DSers get on the return to Dantooine.

sig2.gif

You can also set mines in front of one 'area load' doorway, exit the door, go back through the door, disarm the mines you just set for the experience.

Course, you have to have the skill to disarm it, so to get the really good experience w/the higher level mines you have to wait till you get the skill up...plus it's a damn sight more boring than the two combat exp. exploits.

I also finished the game for the first time around lvl 30-32, I forget exactly. I'm a real stickler for doing everything possible so...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

If level 50 was going to be something that would be accepted as a goal to move towards, it would include feats and certain force powers that was progressive: based on leveling up past 30 and above, to even out the difficulties of fights against other enemies in the game as level increases. Character-specific feats would enhance it too.

Like the Epic feats on Neverwinter Nights? ^^?

Doesn't really have to be epic. Just an example: Inspire Followers force power for the Jedi Master had different graduation levels. Like that:

Inspire Followers I (After x levels)

Inspire Followers II (After x levels)

Inspire Followers III (After x levels)

That is what is currently in K2. Which ends around 34+ levels. Inspire Followers V is the furthest I think.

Could also be the same thing for Inner Strength and Deflect in terms of the weaponmaster.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Think it was called unarmed strike.

Another one that I think the Handmaiden has is Echani Strike, which only goes up for three levels. Same thing for Bao-Dur's Gravitonic Strike, which is his third feat. These feats don't really go past level 30.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

• 2 weeks later...

Back on topic...

If you don't want to do the Hissss exploit, I found another. I haven't seen it documented yet.

When you're on Duxum, and the Sith Assassins attack the camp, if you go to the second area, after the cut scene about the cloaking, you will notice two groups of sith fighting Mandilores (sp?). If you keep going back between the two groups, the sith will keep respawning.

The trigger to stop the sith spawning is near one of the buildings. If you walk near the building a single file line of sith will uncloak, and when you kill them all, then the series end. So, don't wander too close to the building.

And the cool thing is, you don't even have to really fight, you get XP even with the mandilores (again, sorry spelling?) killing the sith. I was getting 400xp a pop with each sith taken out, and they were spawning three at a time. Easy money :ermm: Not to mention the crap loads of remains.

I made two levels at that point before I finally figured out how to stop it.

And the cool thing is, you don't even have to really fight, you get XP even with the mandilores (again, sorry spelling?) killing the sith.  I was getting 400xp a pop with each sith taken out, and they were spawning three at a time.  Easy money :) Not to mention the crap loads of remains.

I made two levels at that point before I finally figured out how to stop it.

True, but you could die of old age before getting enough XP. The stealth field-equipped Sith Assassins have a LOT of HP, which is why this method isn't recommended unless you have Force Kill available (takes away 1/3rd HP regardless of target, if they don't save).

Hsiss thing works only with dark side character because with light side character force points wont generate unless you have items that has FP generation.

I guess it has something to do with the fact that the cave/tomb has very strong dark side aura.

Hsiss exploit does work for light side, you just have to fight (mines can help speed up the process ... after G0T0's yacht you should have somewhere around 40 deadly frag mines to waste - you can only plant 15 at a time, so you can either kill a few or wound almost all of them) all the hsiss. It takes significantly longer, but it works, especially since LS characters can't die in that part of the tomb. Good for a few extra levels, but it gets very old very quickly.

Hsiss exploit does work for light side, you just have to fight (mines can help speed up the process ... after G0T0's yacht you should have somewhere around 40 deadly frag mines to waste - you can only plant 15 at a time, so you can either kill a few or wound almost all of them) all the hsiss.  It takes significantly longer, but it works, especially since LS characters can't die in that part of the tomb.  Good for a few extra levels, but it gets very old very quickly.

Ok ... looks like I need pick my words better. :huh:

Hsiss exploit works with light side characters ... as in you can keep calling those Hsiss forever if you so desire ... but you run out of force points faster than you can say "Hsiss". :p So you need to fight them the old fashion way with your lightsabre ... now who wants to do 20-30 levels that way? :huh:

With dark side character you can call about 20 Hsiss at the time and storm them away in few seconds ... now that's what I call fast experience. (w00t) Oh ... and with dark side character it's almost impossible to run out force points while in the cave/tomb. :-"

Hsiss exploit does work for light side, you just have to fight (mines can help speed up the process ... after G0T0's yacht you should have somewhere around 40 deadly frag mines to waste - you can only plant 15 at a time, so you can either kill a few or wound almost all of them) all the hsiss.  It takes significantly longer, but it works, especially since LS characters can't die in that part of the tomb.  Good for a few extra levels, but it gets very old very quickly.

actually u can die even if your LS.

When I'm in the hiss room I always have the same problem, on every walktroughts I made. When I use storm or healing power...anything linked to the force, when my force come to zero it never raise again, I have to leave the room and make the story evolve again to recover force...Is it a bug?

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's the punishment for being a far too good.

Join us in the Dark Side and you will never have these issues...

BTW, Force Points do regain on LS, but only after certain actions...

Noooo...vade retro satanas..."I'll never go to the darkside"... o:)

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's the punishment for being a far too good.

Join us in the Dark Side and you will never have these issues...

BTW, Force Points do regain on LS, but only after certain actions...

Anathema!! I will not be corrupted! There is still time to return to the light!

By the way you always regain force points after;

1./ the confrontation with Malak and the other jedi

2./ the republic soldiers against the mandalorians

3./ confrontation with Kreia and/or your party members

4./ confrontation with Darth Revan

Edited by Bulgarian Jedi

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]