Hsiss exploit and Level 50

Hi, this is the first topic I create here...

Well, I've been reading these forums since a long time, and I know that some people has reached levels 30 and so far. The first time I finished the game it was with a LS female level 27, and second time with DS male 28. I've read comments about something related to the Hsiss, but I've never found any topic about that, and I would want to know how I could reach level 30 and more.

Thanks ^^

The apprentice has learned his final lesson.

Well, I've finished the game twice and replayed it some times, and now I want to try things, finish plots in different ways I've done already, and so on.

I only want to know how I can get more XP to see how powerful a character can be. :ermm:

For even more god-like power, there's a glitch that allows you to put as many crystals of one type into your lightsaber as you want. The guy that discovered had a lightsaber that added 300 fire damage.

For details, hit any on-line walkthrough. It's pretty well known.

sig2.gif

Well, the Hsiss thing runs on PC too. It's quite boring, yes, but it's gonna be interesting to see how far a character can go.

Thanks, T'hen Malosk. :ermm:

The super-saber thing seems too extreme to me. XDD

The one manner in which I leveled up was on Dxun, when the Sith had infiltrated the Mandalorian Ruins. Was fighting several bouts of Sith, and since the K2 system made them level up whenever your PC gained levels, I decided to use power strike attacks with single lightsabers. Trying to get raise my level from 16 to 21 was agony enough for me. Besides, after that, by the time I got to Malachor, considering having gone through all the enemies in the game, sidequests included for LS alignment, I was able to get to level 28. If you were trying to level up, the max I would suggest is 30. Anything further than that would probably simply just make the people you are fighting with in the game much harder than at level 30 and less.

And the other thing you might want to consider to gain experience is by using skills, especially if you play as a Sentinel.

By the way, your avatar looks like how I thought Revan might appear to be. :)

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

By the way, your avatar looks like how I thought Revan might appear to be.  :)

I found some Revan screenshots that were so cool. Someone made a lot of pics of Revan, Malak and Bastila in Taris and Tatooine (KOTOR I). ^^'

Well, I open all doors I find, I try to grab every mine and I finish every quest, and I only reach level 28 (maybe I'd arrive to 29). :S

Btw, level 28 is enough to play and finish the game. :lol:

The furthest I went was 48, and it just made the enemies, including Kreia, Atris and Sion just harder. Didn't try it again as it wore my interest out. Almost took forever to finish the game even with the Hsiss spawn and my screen lagged.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

For even more god-like power, there's a glitch that allows you to put as many crystals of one type into your lightsaber as you want.  The guy that discovered had a lightsaber that added 300 fire damage.

For details, hit any on-line walkthrough.  It's pretty well known.

Would you or anyone else please give a link. After you play about 50 times (literally) i try to find some new things. Thanks.

You can put 2 of the same power crystal in a lightsaber and an additional one

as well!

NOTES:  1) I recommend saving before using the cheats, because my game has

reset itself a few times while I was using the copy lightsaber

cheat.

2) You will lose one of the duplicate crystals while performing this

glitch.  So, before using this glitch, use the lightsaber copy

glitch to make lots of your best crystals.

3) If you change crystals--even a color crystal--after using this

cheat, you have a normal lightsaber again... :thumbsup: no copying the new

"Supersabers" to save time.

4) One last thing, if 2 crystals in the SAME lightsaber both modify

the same attribute (WIS for example) they do not stack, you will

only get the bonus for the highest one.

Here is how to add another crystal.

1)      Equip the power crystal you want to use 2 of in the bottom crystal

slot and unequip the top crystal, and hit assemble.  (In my case I

sig2.gif

If level 50 was going to be something that would be accepted as a goal to move towards, it would include feats and certain force powers that was progressive: based on leveling up past 30 and above, to even out the difficulties of fights against other enemies in the game as level increases. Character-specific feats would enhance it too.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧