Moderators

darthbass123

You find one that will take you on as an apprentice. If you grow powerful enough, you will dispose of your master and become the master yourself. That's the way of the Mods... (or was it Sith, anyway, not important) :lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I have some suspicions about the oldest mods around here knowing the people who owns the company (and the boards). The "younger" seems to have been handpicked by the older mods to replace those who fall by the wayside.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Plus at the bottom it says moderator options so im wondering what those are.

That's only there in threads that you have made yourself, so you have the option to decide if you want to delete your own thread, doesn't happen with anyone elses but your own threads. :)

It would be quite hilarious if you could have it with other's threads though :lol:.

That's only there in threads that you have made yourself, so you have the option to decide if you want to delete your own thread, doesn't happen with anyone elses but your own threads. :(

It would be quite hilarious if you could have it with other's threads though :lol:.

That explains why I've never seen it. According to Eldar I've started all of 2 threads. :)"

i never said i was asking i just noticed that Battlewookie is the only moderator i have seen EVER so i guessed that u had to start this site to be one but recent posts had led me to believe different. Plus at the bottom it says moderator options so im wondering what those are.

Bold: Check my "Join Date" and you will see that one ain't true

Italics: That's the genius option called "Self-moderation", and available to your own topics... incase you want to clean out on evidence... :("

That's only there in threads that you have made yourself, so you have the option to decide if you want to delete your own thread, doesn't happen with anyone elses but your own threads. :(

It would be quite hilarious if you could have it with other's threads though :).

:lol:

I see. I also realize that there is a developers thing too so what is that about?

Developer post icon before the post (insteaf of Blue/Red enveloppe)?

That one tells people that a developer posted in that topic...

Edited by Battlewookiee

I see. I also realize that there is a developers thing too so what is that about?

It helps if you are a little more specific as to what you mean by "Developer's thing". :(

EDIT: Gah, Battlewookiee beat me to it. :(

:lol:

Ah, the joys there must be had to be able to delete a topic without the owner's permission :)

Eldar I know isn't a Mod from the time before time. and from what I can tell you haven't seen mods because you don't exactly leave the Spoilers and General Kotor2 boards. Way Off topic has a lot more mod interaction... And Finovar has been on vacation so you don't see much of him.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Or maybe you have to be a robot

Correct

but recent posts had led me to believe different

Linkie?

I see you guys are being elusive and not answering my question, but i also realize that something i dont want to happen might happen so ill just stop asking.thanks.

Kotor-fans on this board, eh? People trying to become and talk like a master.

And what would happen if you keep asking. A *disappearance :lol: *?

Eldar I know isn't a Mod from the time before time. and from what I can tell you haven't seen mods because you don't exactly leave the Spoilers and General Kotor2 boards. Way Off topic has a lot more mod interaction... And Finovar has been on vacation so you don't see much of him.

Well, some gone (for a while). Some *stealth*, and Fionavar is back. Has been here today several times already...

Edited by Battlewookiee

You find one that will take you on as an apprentice. If you grow powerful enough, you will dispose of your master and become the master yourself. That's the way of the Mods... (or was it Sith, anyway, not important)  :)

HAHAHAHA. Gorth, when we first met, you were the master and I, the apprentice. Now, I am the master!

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

It would be quite hilarious if you could have it with other's threads though :).

That explains why I've never seen it. According to Eldar I've started all of 2 threads. :-"

Two pages, doofus. Two pages

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

You find one that will take you on as an apprentice. If you grow powerful enough, you will dispose of your master and become the master yourself. That's the way of the Mods... (or was it Sith, anyway, not important)  :)

HAHAHAHA. Gorth, when we first met, you were the master and I, the apprentice. Now, I am the master!

Only a master of evil, Eldar.

That explains why I've never seen it. According to Eldar I've started all of 2 threads. :-"

Two pages, doofus. Two pages

From my TOMBS sheet created by you.

Thread Creation: 2 - He has created exactly ONE thread on this board. He gets 2 instead of 1 only because the thread he created was soooo damned funny!

Take that! :p

Heh. Okay, so moderators aren't perfect. Actually, I am perfect. I was just using the opportunity to make a point.

Anyhow, if you'd like to be a moderator, I'd suggest writing to Fio. ...Or you can suggest a replacement.

Obsidian Plays