Baldur's gate2

Qazplm

After you come up from Underdark, you have an encounter with him on the wilderness.

Edit: Oh yeah, just to point this out: Kill them all! Rape their minds! Loot their bodies!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

If it had been a PnP encounter at that point in the game I would physically have eaten the bodies, and melted down their kit. I hate that fething elf.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'd never heard of the guy until BG1. This twit turns up saying something about a 'merry dance' and I swear to God it was hate at first sight. Him turning up in BG2 was just a huge fething insult. However what was worse was

weedy mates turning up after the second time in unkillable form and taking away his gear AGAIN.

I'm normally a very placid chap, but my blood was boiling that day. Unbelievably lame.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Are they Drizzt fanbois, or something?

-Elwood Blues

No, they like bad design decisions.

other examples?

-Elwood Blues

Darth Malak was like, the deepest villain EVAR.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

Haven't played KoToR, to my lasting shame.

I'd buy an expansion where I hunted Drizzt across the face of the Realms with a pack of dogs, and then deconstructed his floppy-haired drow posterior on a molecular level.

NOTE: unreasoning hatred like this is the product of trying to see other people's views.

-Elwood Blues

Well, I was referring more to his ability to become invincible for as long as it was convenient for plot reasons, disregarding regular game mechanics.

But yeah, that too. :ermm:"

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Well, I was referring more to his ability to become invincible for as long as it was convenient for plot reasons, disregarding regular game mechanics.

But yeah, that too. :ermm:"

*grits teeth*

Yes that would really bug me.

Major BG2 spoiler:

That bint in BG2 who begins by helping you out. I figured by the end of the first arc that she was evil, and had gathered the bhaalspawn for execution. The fact I was never given the opportunity to kill her just made it more clear.

I much perfered the Morrowind tactic of letting you kill anyone you liked, but letting you know you had scuppered the main plotline. You could go on playing if you liked, but could not complete the main story.

-Elwood Blues

Haven't played KoToR, to my lasting shame.

I'd buy an expansion where I hunted Drizzt across the face of the Realms with a pack of dogs, and then deconstructed his floppy-haired drow posterior on a molecular level.

NOTE: unreasoning hatred like this is the product of trying to see other people's views.

I think someone should actually make this game. They would get truckloads of money! You could get both the Drizzt haters and lovers in the same game with the same basic plot if you have two choices for characters.

For those that like Drizzt, you're actually hunting an imposter who is sullying your good name. :ermm:"

And for the people that hate him you are some random dude chasing the real Drizzt with a pack of dogs for no real reason other than you hate him for some unknown reason. :cool:

What if you keep the random other guy in both versions, but in one you want to get there first to kill him, and in the other you want to warn him? (w00t)

-Elwood Blues

What if you keep the random other guy in both versions, but in one you want to get there first to kill him, and in the other you want to warn him?  (w00t)

Interesting. I hadn't thought of that. In that case the only change from "hater" to "lover" plot lines would be you hearing that someone is trying to kill Drizzt... :ermm:

But only if I can skin Elminster and the rest of the munchkins.  :ermm:)

Yes.... we will make rich fineries to sell to people. I shall make slippers from Elminster's nostrils. Mmm... snug.

-Elwood Blues

But only if I can skin Elminster and the rest of the munchkins.  :))

Yes.... we will make rich fineries to sell to people. I shall make slippers from Elminster's nostrils. Mmm... snug.

Human skin armour? :ermm:

Nah. I reckon it would just be 20% cold resistance or somesuch. :cool:

Speaking of the human skin armour, I gave it to Montaron. He looked so cute in pink!

-Elwood Blues