What you liked about Onderon

Was there anything that you thought Onderon had and could have had besides having soldiers there?

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

The thing I liked most about Onderon was when I got to leave. :( That was the most boring and bland planet they've made so far... Iziz... gimmie a break. Another one of Obsidian's infamous lack-of-creativity moments: let's name a city after a Jawa on Tatooine from KOTOR I. Going there is about as much torture as being on Peragus at the beginning of the game. Its not that its difficult... its just cause its so boring and you have to save that ungrateful Dhagon Ghent, who I wish after he hooked me up inside the palace I could cut his head off with my lightsaber. And you're running back and forth all over the place just to solve the murder... ugg. At least a group of idiotic town folk try to attack you, so you get to decrease Iziz's population a little bit, which is good. I preferred Dxun... hell, all the planets over Onderon. Even Malachor V with its horrible level design is better.

In KOTOR III, let's not return to Onderon, ok?

The city of Iziz looks quite silly in my opinion, while the Sky Ramp is really dull and badly designed. Anyway, the Royal Palace is the WORST designed level in the entire game, hands down!! :lol::x:x

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Onderon would have been better if the political situation wouldn't have been so cartoony-black-and-white-good-vs.-evil type of thing

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

The thing I liked most about Onderon was when I got to leave.  :lol: That was the most boring and bland planet they've made so far... Iziz... gimmie a break. Another one of Obsidian's infamous lack-of-creativity moments: let's name a city after a Jawa on Tatooine from KOTOR I. Going there is about as much torture as being on Peragus at the beginning of the game. Its not that its difficult... its just cause its so boring and you have to save that ungrateful Dhagon Ghent, who I wish after he hooked me up inside the palace I could cut his head off with my lightsaber.  And you're running back and forth all over the place just to solve the murder... ugg. At least a group of idiotic town folk try to attack you, so you get to decrease Iziz's population a little bit, which is good. I preferred Dxun... hell, all the planets over Onderon. Even Malachor V with its horrible level design is better.

In KOTOR III, let's not return to Onderon, ok?

Ummmmm Iziz is the name of the city according to tales of the Jedi, they didn't have much of a choice concerning the name there buddy...

I actually kinda like the sky ramp, at least it was relavtivly strait forward...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I hated having to run back and forth to the cantina to some guy to the cantina again to some guy to the cantina to...you get it. The Royal Palace was not very well designed. It was way to confined for the type of building it was supposed to be. The sky ramp was just stupid. It had you charging up this wide path, and you just had to kill everything in your way. No thought at all. Go up until you get to the top. Overall, Onderon was not very well designed in my opinion. Dxun was much better.

Live forever or die trying.

jengaaaaux2.gif

Liked Onderon, wished there had been a little more interaction with all the citizens and the people of Iziz, maybe a bit more with the Beast Riders too. Now I think about it, i would've preferred it if it was a little more bustle, kinda like Taris' upper city, where everyone was going about their business, but there was some people you could stop and chat to.

There didn't really seem like there was much to do on Onderon either really, a main quest, and a side quest of a murder investigation, that seemed about it to me.

Another thing that really annoyed me about it, is that you have to keep running back and forth between areas, when it could have been so much easier if you still had the transit option like on K1, but thats just general K2 anyway. :x

/rant over

:(

I also would have like to be able to actually go there with the hawk... I mean you get one shot to do EVERYTHING which kinda bothers me.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

• 11 months later...