Which Jedi Master was a great teacher?

(I had the feeling that Zez-Kai Ell was extremely depressed. I kinda felt sorry for him.)

When you find him after solving Goto's plot, if you want to kill him you realize what you've said: one of the things you can say to him if something like "I will leave you alive; I see it will be more horrible to you than die".

Btw, I hate his moustache.

The apprentice has learned his final lesson.

(I had the feeling that Zez-Kai Ell was extremely depressed. I kinda felt sorry for him.)

When you find him after solving Goto's plot, if you want to kill him you realize what you've said: one of the things you can say to him if something like "I will leave you alive; I see it will be more horrible to you than die".

Btw, I hate his moustache.

I thought that Zez-Kai Ell looked like a reverent or a monk especially since he was bald, except that there was not much of a story to his role in K2.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Kavar, of course. I like Vash too, but Vrook is so arrogant, and Zez Kai-Ell is too... ugly XD And his voice is disgusting.

By the way, I think Vrook is the most powerful of them, or at least I find him the hardest to defeat.

If you are up for a fight with vrook on dantooine that means you are making a huge mistak it will be very hard to kill him when you are in a low level.

Kreia. she knows that the lightside and darkside dont have all of the answers. and she knows that when you help people, you take there challenges away and weaken them. i dont know about everyone else, but i would want a teacher who has walked on both sides of the force. to be the student of a jedi would only tell you what a jedi knows about the sith. Which would be that they are afraid, and they wish to kill everything. to be the student of a sith would only tell you what they know. that the jedi are cowards who are weak. i dont know about anyone else, but i would like to hear both sides of the story before i become a jedi or a sith. and thats why i like Kreia

Concerning Lonna Vash: Just played a game through K2 with the Vash's mod files. The difference with Master Vash's mod is that Lonna Vash is relocated to the shyrack cave instead of being found dead in the interrogation room inside Korriban's sith academy. (Which means having to go into the sith tomb at the back of the cave and defeating Revan at the end before Vash appears). Will leave the description of the outcome for those who haven't tried it yet.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

I thought that Zez-Kai Ell looked like a reverent or a monk especially since he was bald, except that there was not much of a story to his role in K2.

Actually, he had a great impact on the game. After the Council exiled you, he left his post and self-exiled himself from the Order. He finally saw the weakness that plagued the Jedi...their arrogance. He was my favorite Jedi Master because he knew this, and didn't hold himself up in such an elevated position as Vrook or Atris. Kavar was okay, but he still thought the Jedi were, in a sense, infallible.

i dont know about everyone else, but i would want a teacher who has walked on both sides of the force.

I'm right there with ya, buddy,

As Kreia put it, "You will need the contrast, if you are to truly understand."

Meaning: The Force itself holds to no idealistic, dogmatic view. It has no Light Side or Dark Side; it is simply the Force. The Jedi limit themselves by holding only to their pre-set boundaries and what has been labled as "light side". The Sith limit themselves by holding to raw power and ability, and that alone. They do not seek enlightenment in any shape, form, or fashion. They want only brute force and strength. Nothing more.

A teacher who knows both can show you the raw power and ability of the Dark Side, while also teaching you the intricasies and knowledge of the Light Side.

My signature can explain it better because I don't want this post to be a book. :p

"Learn to harness your anger and control your fear. Dominate your emotions! But do not let them overcome you; for they can surely cause you to fall to the dark side.

If you expect to win against a Sith then you need to fight like a Sith! If you do not, you will always be met with defeat."

-- Jedi Master Seraphis Dakari

I think Kavar was probably the best teacher, although it can depend on the nature of the student. Some students really do prosper with a teacher like Vrook pushing them and finding fault with everything they do, though it's a minority. Kreia was manipulating you to push her own agenda for her own satisfaction, not your benefit, so she doesn't count as a teacher at all.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

The last thing I would like to look at is the occurrence of a relationship attachment between two members of the Jedi Council. Not too sure which female is being referred to, so I will just leave it there...

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Kreia because she's pragmatic and really wise o:) ...althought she is too old!

:luck:

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life and experience should be your real teachers.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Life and experience should be your real teachers.

Well, Master Zhar did state: "Even the masters know that their training is but in it's infancy."

A lesson Vrook never took too kindly to...and learned too late.

In Force training and knowledge, my opinion is that Kreia was the better. She was a well of knowledge of both the light and the dark and tried to teach her students to utilize both for the greater good.

In raw strenght and battle training, my opinion is that Kavar was the better. He was a Jedi warrior of legendary status and was a military strategist on parr with Revan.

In humility and reflection, my opinion is that Zez Kai-El was the better. He finally came to realization of the arrogance and faulty teachings that plaqued the Jedi Order. After being made aware of this, he could have taught many students back to the right path.

Masters Vrook and Atris do not make a blip on my radar screen. They were the pinnacles of the Jedi Order's faults. They were haughty, arrogant, self-absorbed, and full of pride. This eventually gets passed on from Master to Padawan. A prime example of this is that one of Vrook's own last few Padawans followed Revan to war and fell to the Dark Side.

Considering how Atris had never trained a Padawan, then she had much still to learn...as a Jedi only truly begins to understand the Force better when they begin to teach others. Compared to the other Masters she was still a babe; a Jedi Master of "honorary" status only...for lack of a better term.

Well, that's my take on it...

"Learn to harness your anger and control your fear. Dominate your emotions! But do not let them overcome you; for they can surely cause you to fall to the dark side.

If you expect to win against a Sith then you need to fight like a Sith! If you do not, you will always be met with defeat."

For Vrook, as I am almost finishing a K2 game playing as a DS character, what I will say is this: Master Vrook was one tough nut to crack. Yet, the other thing is this has been my first game as DS and I was able to beat Vrook using Force Lightning, athough he kept on healing so many times.

When he used lightsaber attacks, I used Force lightning. When he healed himself, I used lightsaber attacks. (Just tried to drain his life within a duration of Master Speed)

Master Speed also helps for the rapid running rate.

Master energy resistance for damage reduction.

Ironic as it is the first battle with him and still defeated him.

Thankfully, Vrook only had one lightsaber...

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Granted, Vrook knows his stuff.

I played the game through on Dark Side once or twice. The first time I was shocked at how powerful Vrook was. I was like, "Oh, $hit...." And yeah, he flattened me like a pancake. But luckily I saved right before the fight started.

But my point is: Did he ever - once - give you the benefit of a doubt? Did he ever - once - try and keep from fighting to ask why you were fighting? After you freed him from the mercenaries, then threatened him, did he atleast stop to say "Wait a minute."?

No! :wub: He rushed right into battle. And if he even had any second thought's about it, they were that he only wished he had destroyed you earlier! He even said this during the game, while fighting in the cave.

Forgive me if I am wrong but...Force Sight might have indicated him as Light Side, but it is my opinion that his attitude had him on the fast track to falling to the Dark Side.

PS: And he accuses Revan and the exile for having a lust for battle. Hah! This is where his arrogance and "self-infallibility" factor comes into play. Some Jedi. <_<

one thing i don't understand is why you're exiled for serving in the Mandalorian Wars, when Kavar does too!

becuase kavar was sent there... you went aginst the wishes of the council and left... but Kavar was your master and he was the coolest to you... but he should have stuck up for you when the others didn't.... what i punk i thought msters were supost to love there paddiwans...