Which Jedi Master was a great teacher?

For those who played K2 as either LS or DS, was sparring against them interesting, or was dialogue engagament?

Which of the Jedi Master was closest to being what you thought he/her to be?

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I liked Master Vash most, but Kavar is the second. He reminds me characters from old cloak&dagger movies.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

If you install "lonna vash mod" you can actually speak with her.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

It is possible, but what happens is that Vash gives you her story of what happened when she arrived on Korriban, I think it also includes about what happened to her apprentice or padawan whose name I cannot really spell accurately. The mod might also show what this padawan would look like, does it?

Found the mod file which was actually given by someone much earlier by someone called Sikon. :(

Lonna Vash Mod

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

i think his name is Kaah or something. not too sure about it though... :(

as for what he looks like, doesn't she mention something about him falling to the darkside before he died or something? if so, then you wouldn't need to have a model for him, coz he's dead

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

That NAr Shadda dude who's name I can't rightly remember.

I know it was something dumb.

Yeh he was great......

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

That NAr Shadda dude who's name I can't rightly remember.

I know it was something dumb.

Yeh he was great......

Zez Kai-Ell is the name you are looking for.

I pick Kavar. He seemed more in touch with the world

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I pick Kavar too. He seemed most sympathetic to you and your exile, and seemed to not berate you for joining with the force again, although he did seem like a bit of an outcast from the rest of the council, he seemed most undierstanding too. :(

Kavar, of course. I like Vash too, but Vrook is so arrogant, and Zez Kai-Ell is too... ugly XD And his voice is disgusting.

By the way, I think Vrook is the most powerful of them, or at least I find him the hardest to defeat.

The apprentice has learned his final lesson.

Zez just seems kinda... not there. he has no actual interaction with the Exile except when it comes to trying to keep mira alive. He seemed insubstancial...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Kavar by far. He doesn't berate you, he seems more like a normal person, so he is more knowing about things, and he doesn't get on my nerves like Vrook... :lol: Kavar seems like the exile of the group of those Masters, and he understands the Exile. I been looking for some avatars of like him and other peoples, any knowledge where I could find a buncha avatars from K2? EDIT: <y next favorite is Vandar by the way, and he isn't quite a Yoda clone, he doesn't talk all backwards, 'nuff said.

I liked Kavar. He was the best teacher by far, and he had a great personality. He really seemed to care about the Exile, while Vrook kind of hated him/her, and Zez-Kai Ell didn't seem to care one way or the other. (I had the feeling that Zez-Kai Ell was extremely depressed. I kinda felt sorry for him.)