WHAT HAPPENED TO MIRA?!??!

A bit like the Hawk falling down into the planet, it's probably just something they forgot to cut out.

And all that stuff Kreia says I just don't accept - she is after all the betraying Sith person, but then again, the Exile is made to be pretty stupid.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

It always seemed to me that Taris survived the attack. I mean think about it, look at Malachor. It basically imploded and it's still intact. I'd like to return to the "Ruins of Taris" in K3. Mabye we find Juhani there?

I actually suggested that in K3 Ideas and Suggestions and GOA ended up turning it into your homeworld... WOO HOO ME! how do you find deadeye in K1? I've never found that?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

There was actually a cut scene in KOTOR 1 where you get to meet Deadeye Duncan, because he survived Taris.  Taris didn't actually blow up completely, there were definitely survivors.

Yes. But note it got cut; and he was OFF the planet's surface at the time of the attack (he escaped in a ship during the attack)

on one of the loading screens it mentions that there were survivors of taris but because of all the destruction most of the people went underground so it was hard for the rescue crews to reach them

KOTOR1 or KOTOR2?

'on one of the loading screens it mentions that there were survivors of taris but because of all the destruction most of the people went underground so it was hard for the rescue crews to reach them'

Likely to be the first game. Could have been the Republic given the range of possibities because by the second game, G0T0 in his yacht mentions to the Exile about the Republic's self-collapse due to lack of infrastructure.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

-Quote fixed

Post obsolute...

So I will add something usefull now:

think it was in KOTOR1 i saw it. was on tatooine swoop racing i think when it came up

Ok, I never saw it in Kotor2 so I started to wonder about myself.

But Kotor1 seems reasonable then, yes.

Edited by Battlewookiee