WHAT HAPPENED TO MIRA?!??!

No, it was actually as designed by the people of OE. There was not enough time and I think that they were constrained by financial management in some ways. I think there was supposed to be extra dialogue for the characters you had in your party as you were in the Ebon Hawk before you crashed. They just left out the characters' dialogue lines on Malachor V.

You can read more about what was discussed here.

And feel free to add to the discussion as there has not been any suggestions flowing into it.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I know it's really odd but the game was pushed out the door with things missing. Origionally things like Atton vs Sion and Handmaiden vs Visas were going to be in the game too but because Lucas Arts wanted the game out faster they cut most of it. Why they decided to leave this little scene in i don't know but they did and we have to live with it.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

The other thing is to talk to Mira, gain influence, your conversations will gain you LS or DS points, so save before you do so, to learn more about her past. The only plus is that she can become a Jedi Sentinel.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Disciple is a strange name for a character who is working for the Republic. If his other name, which I think was Mica was used, it would work neatly. Disciple is a role, Mica might refer to a person's character.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Mira was an interesting character in terms of interaction. (Although her dialogue was superfast) The fact that she served under the Mandalorians made her past different from most other characters. Atton and Mira were both stubbornly strong-minded people, but Mira was a bit easier to talk to. (Especially since Atton was known for playing mind games! Not to mention card games.) Getting Atton to turn into a Jedi class takes some effort to go through several dialogue lines.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Getting Mira to become Jedi takes a bit of careful dialog selection, as well ... at least she thanks you for showing her the path ... while her voice-acting is a bit hyperactive, it suits her character, but the dialog between her and the exile when she is shown the force is one of the most touching in the game.

From Kreia's dying dialog, Mira essentially stops hunting people and starts helping people, and ultimately dies in a noble cause (if you're light side - I don't know her fate if you're dark side). One assumes that she escapes Malachor V on the Ebon Hawk with the rest of the party.

I think the Mira-Hanharr fight on Malachor V would have made more sense if the other character scenes were included in the game

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Nah, just everything *eaten* on it, and the whole planet should be more barren than Korriban...

But still intact (like Dantooine)

Ah, I see. That seems to happen to a lot of planets in KotOR really. First Malak "destroys" Taris, but we find out there is still survivors and the whole planet didn't actually blow up. Then we find out the same thing happened to Katarr and that other one which i cant remember because i have had a total mind blank :(

Ironic thing (Or strange? Maybe not ironic) is, at the end of the cut-scene of Taris being blown up, there is still buildings standing, like there is in that pic, so i would've imagined people could've stayed alive in those, or at least people in the lower city or under city.