Favourite character in K2

Which character in K2 did you prefer?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Which character in K2 did you prefer?

• Bao-Dur
    • Atton
    • Mira
    • Hanharr
    • G0T0
    • HK-47
    • T3-M4
    • Disciple
    • Handmaiden
    • Visas

I don't like submissive bitches. They are just boring.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

My favorites are Bao-Dur and Atton. I always use them as my party members when I get to choose. I actually use Bao-Dur unarmed and as a Jedi backup (he's got tons of skills in treat injury and things to help his force powers the way I level him up). I tried using Atton in melee the last time I played and didn't have much trouble that way. Basically, I like having Bao-Dur to rely on for computers, repair, and demolitions. Atton is there for security and stealth, and my main handles awareness, persuasion and being an uber tank.

Running around with my two favorite guys all the time (Atton is really sweet and Bao-Dur's voice makes me melt) reminds me of playing Kotor I as a lightside female. In that game I would always run around with Carth and Jolee and when I got to Korriban the person at the entrance of the Sith Academy asked me about my companions. I told him they were my slaves, which got an interesting response from Jolee. Taht's how I think of Bao-Dur and Atton. lol, yeah I know I'm crazy.

My favorites are Bao-Dur and Atton. I always use them as my party members when I get to choose. I actually use Bao-Dur unarmed and as a Jedi backup (he's got tons of skills in treat injury and things to help his force powers the way I level him up). I tried using Atton in melee the last time I played and didn't have much trouble that way. Basically, I like having Bao-Dur to rely on for computers, repair, and demolitions. Atton is there for security and stealth, and my main handles awareness, persuasion and being an uber tank.

Running around with my two favorite guys all the time (Atton is really sweet and Bao-Dur's voice makes me melt) reminds me of playing Kotor I as a lightside female. In that game I would always run around with Carth and Jolee and when I got to Korriban the person at the entrance of the Sith Academy asked me about my companions. I told him they were my slaves, which got an interesting response from Jolee. Taht's how I think of Bao-Dur and Atton. lol, yeah I know I'm crazy.

Ahhhhhhhh I too used Jolee and Carth in my party all the time in KOTOR 1, and I too said they were my slaves hehehehee

I agree, Bao-dur has a voice smooth enough to melt an iceberg, and I always had him and Disciple ( :wub: ) in my party. As you said, Bao-dur for computers, demolitions and and repair (plus the fact he is darned handy when it comes to mines, lol) and Disciple as he is my fav :"> :lol: plus the fact that he is so strong in the force and is pretty wicked with a double bladed lightsabre :wub:

I do. I like to dominate. :)

Wait. I thought you were a girl! :)

Hey, girls can dominate. lol

Yes we can, especially if we go both ways.

I agree, Bao-dur has a voice smooth enough to melt an iceberg, and I always had him and Disciple ( ) in my party. As you said, Bao-dur for computers, demolitions and and repair (plus the fact he is darned handy when it comes to mines, lol) and Disciple as he is my fav  plus the fact that he is so strong in the force and is pretty wicked with a double bladed lightsabre
I agree with what you said about Bao-Dur.

I do. I like to dominate. :(

Wait. I thought you were a girl! :-

Hey, girls can dominate. lol

Yes we can, especially if we go both ways.

What size of a whip do you use on worthless males then? :-

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

I'm so happy to see after nearly 70 votes, not one damn person has voted for GO-TO :)

People seem to becrazy for mira though, never liked her myself :p

You spoke too soon. :lol:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I'm so happy to see after nearly 70 votes, not one damn person has voted for GO-TO :huh:

People seem to becrazy for mira though, never liked her myself :wub:

You spoke too soon. >_<

lol, one person probably did it just to spite him. I never played Dark side so I coudn't get up enough influence to get Go-To to admit he's really a droid, but I do think the idea of a droid just actually being a droid when you're lead to believe he's some big crime boss. That being sad, Go-To's voice annoyed me and he's pretty arrogant for a floating droid. I would have said "we don't have room for another floating round droid on this ship" but I like my light side points perfect. heh

I'm so happy to see after nearly 70 votes, not one damn person has voted for GO-TO :thumbsup:

lol, one person probably did it just to spite him. I never played Dark side so I coudn't get up enough influence to get Go-To to admit he's really a droid, but I do think the idea of a droid just actually being a droid when you're lead to believe he's some big crime boss. That being sad, Go-To's voice annoyed me and he's pretty arrogant for a floating droid. I would have said "we don't have room for another floating round droid on this ship" but I like my light side points perfect. heh

If only you could have a choice how to get rid of G0t0.

DS: You cutt him(it) yourself

LS: You order HK-47 to blast him. You are rewarded with a nice and brutal cinematic of HK dispatching G0t0.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

And what story HK exactly has? His ramblings were totally redundant, he basically repeats what Atton says about jedi assassinations.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

And what story HK exactly has? His ramblings were totally redundant, he basically repeats what Atton says about jedi assassinations.

:D I figured if you posted after me it had to be a 'why' type question/complaint.

Anyways, HK tells you about how Malak wanted to kill the Exile but Revan didn't allow it and how Revan wanted the Exile to go back to the Council "to show what Jedi were capable of, and the price". I found that to be the most interesting.

I found that to be just another unoriginal blurb K2 is famous for.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

I'm so happy to see after nearly 70 votes, not one damn person has voted for GO-TO :)

People seem to becrazy for mira though, never liked her myself :wub:

You spoke too soon. :o

No GO-TO was my fav character :wub: