Favourite character in K2

Which character in K2 did you prefer?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Which character in K2 did you prefer?

• Bao-Dur
    • Atton
    • Mira
    • Hanharr
    • G0T0
    • HK-47
    • T3-M4
    • Disciple
    • Handmaiden
    • Visas

Right on Nur Ab Sal... I couldn't stand G0-T0 because of the fact that they ripped off a droid (and a butt-ugly one at that... I'm sure in KOTOR III, Obsidian is going to have a GONK droid as a companion...  :p  :lol: ) that exists 3995+ years into the future. Another example of the laziness and unimaginative junk that Obsidian allowed into KOTOR II. G0-T0 is worthless, and I just let him rust on the Ebon Hawk... I don't even bother levelling him up, because I've never used him, and I never will. I don't even talk to him after he reveals himself on the Ebon Hawk. Worthless.

As far as Lieutenant Dol Grenn, he's a blatent "clone" of Davik Kang from KOTOR I. Same "face", same voice actor as a matter of fact. He doesn't look at all like Vrook. He's just a key character on Telos, just like Dhagon Ghent on Onderon. Nothing special.

By the way, I voted for Bao-Dur. He's definitely the coolest character by far. Some of the others just seem like they're based on KOTOR I companions... Atton is the "Carth"-like character, Kreia is "neutral" like Jolee (although personality-wise, they're nothing alike), Mira and Juhani both lost their parents, and 3 characters are actually from KOTOR I (T3-M4, HK-47, and Canderous/Mandalore). So, Bao-Dur seems like a fresh, new character with a background that coincides with the Exlie's, plus he's like a kick-ass Jedi droid: he can be trained as a Jedi and use lightsabers, and he usually (for me anyway) has high computer, security, & repair skills. Its too bad he can't wear robes, but then again, I don't need him as a "Force-user"... since he becomes a Jedi Guardian, he's much better with a lightsaber. (Just make sure to increase his strength attributes.)

This is all true what you're saying Matadore. Dol Grenn could be interesting if only OE gave him new voice and face. As for Bao-Dur he's definitely one of my favourite characters mainly becouse of his great voice (although he is totally underdeveloped like rest of the team).

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I don't have a favourite character. I like most of them. The one I don't like is GOTO. The one I hate is :x Hanhar :x . Anyway, I gave my vote to the Disciple. I can't understand why does everyone hate him so much? :lol: Sure, he is no match for the Handmaiden, but this is no reason for hating him.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

I don't have a favourite character. I like most of them. The one I don't like is GOTO.  The one I hate is :x Hanhar :x . Anyway, I gave my vote to the Disciple.  I can't understand why does everyone hate him so much? :(  Sure, he is no match for the Handmaiden, but this is no reason for hating him.

It's because he wants to eat me!! (old joke, you probably won't get it...)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Even a Sith like Visas would warrant a considerable amount of attention. At least I would probably have Visas over G0T0, plus since Visas has been advanced over quite a few of the dark side force powers, the remaining ones can be spent on LS force powers. (Balance of both for a Sentinel). Also, lightsaber finesse makes for another style of fighting.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I've never played a female character, so I didn't have the obvious joy of having Disciple as a party member.    :-"

Trust me, you're not missing anything. The Disciple (Mical) is kinda bland. He's the poor Jedi wanna-be that gets lucky to be taught the ways of the Force by the Exile. I just don't like him... plus he looks like he has dentures that were made for a donkey. :lol:

But enough of the Bao-Dur hatin'... if you know how to use him/level him up/etc., then he's a powerhouse with a lightsaber and a virtual "jack-of-all-trades" when it comes to skills. Can't get any better than that. Just give him a good suit of armor and either add a high level (III would be best) ballistics overlay (which gives you 20% vs. slashing/bludgeoning/piercing) or one of the bonded overlays that increases his defense bonus... then give him a regenerative underlay V that'll give him regenerate 3, constitution +3. I never have problems with him dying. As a matter of fact, I can't remember the last time any of my party members died, and I'm on my 7th time thru the game. :ermm:

I would have actually preferred HK-47 over other droids, except that I kept on seeing HK-50 prototypes several times.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

I don't have a favourite character. I like most of them. The one I don't like is GOTO.  The one I hate is :x Hanhar :x . Anyway, I gave my vote to the Disciple.  I can't understand why does everyone hate him so much? :(  Sure, he is no match for the Handmaiden, but this is no reason for hating him.

It's because he wants to eat me!! (old joke, you probably won't get it...)

Haha I remember that.

I voted for... well I'm sure you already know.

Atton... o:):wub:

sig2.gif

i was also going to vote for kreia, why? because she seems to me the only character properly developed.

Atton: dissapointed when i turned him to jedi and he STILL had nothing to say!

Bao dur: Again dissapointed with the lack of conversation, but he had more plausable reasons for being quiet. Plus he had some decent ebon hawk cutscenes.

Handmaiden: Probly my 2nd or 3rd favorite, i cant think of any major flaws aside from her hair and earrings annoy me.

HK 47: Ruined by the cut content, very dissapointed that he didnt have anything to say to random people like in K1. Or maybe i was just unlucky.

Mandalore: first time i got him on my team i thought "wow! the real mandalore i heard about in k1! this rules!". Then i realised who was beneath the helmet and that he wasnt all that usefull to me.

T3: too much attention for my likeing, though he did need it seeing as he had the most obvious ties to reven etc...

Mira: Decent background, i found it hard to get influence with her but i enjoyed the dialougewith her, even if i secretly though she looked like a cheap tart.

Visas: "my life for yours" gets real boring real fast. Why did she have to be so under developed :wacko: there could have been so much more if they added some Kreia Vs Visas scenes.

Disciple: You've left me an opening! Aside from his teeth i liked him, beats having *another* jedi guardian on my crew

G0TO: The fat one was interesting, but i agree he should not have been crew member, he should have just been plonked on the ship so he can watch you etc but not be selectable.

Hanhar: cant say, the only DS playthrough i did had him at the ship unused.

My opinion, is that they needed to add chatter between them, like your party members in k1 did, bastila tripping mission over was cool.

Nearly all of them needed more conversation options to the PC too. Most of my crew seemed dead to me as they only spoke when a cut scene relating to them had occoured, there was no normal chit chat.

Although i loved the whole "echo" storyline, so my opinions are sometimes different to everyone else on the planet :thumbsup:

T3 got my vote (sorry my fellow 'rabid' fangirls... :"> )

He was just so much more interesting and awesome in KOTOR2... he actually had some sort of personality and was pretty handy in a fight (particularly if it was against other droids)

DL

P.S. If I could, I'd have voted for Carth for his totally sweet and awesome cameo when Revan was set as LSF :wub:

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Liked Mandalore, the only thing was his suit appearance and was not being able to see much of him.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

• 1 month later...