Pcgamemods

Nevan

Guest MacleodCorp

Hopefully Sergio will bring the site back; however, I don't blame him if he doesn't. On the main page, there are some really horrible emails he received. If I received hate mail, I would close the site down for a few months. Those emails he received were horrible.

Well! Only time can tell! Until then, we must all use patience. Next time you get onto pcgamemods.com, send an email that expresses your appreciation. Since Sergio provides a FREE service, people should keep thier impatience on CHILL...

Amazing how some people are such losers/psychos that they have to throw a tantrum if their favorite website is down.

Although if I were Sergio, I would have at least posted a warning on the site beforehand telling everyone he would be shutting the site down for a while to upgrade.

It's back up now, and I have to say i like the new layout/design/style (whatever you want to call it)...

http://www.pcgamemods.com/

I do miss the comments section, but there's always Holowan Labs for that. I appreciate all of the hard work Sergio has done for us modders (and grateful for the FREE hosting), so more power to him in whatever he wants to do with his site(s).. :D

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| My KotOR / TSL Mods | My WIP | USM Compatibility |

Having trouble with TSL's cheat console? Try the Hak Pad. Don't forget the Booster!

Hello, I am Krattle, a new member here and a creator of a few MODs at pcgamemods.com, specifically Coruscant, for JO FFA. It has recently been upgraded to a JA version without my consent and I want to know how to contact Sergio, as he does not have an e-mail address on his website. To give you proof of my identity, here is the MOD I created:

http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/2080.html

The upgrade, that was created without my consent, is here: http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/16135.html

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Krattle

Well, my suggestion is to talk withthe creator and see what's up. I mean mods bulding off mods happen from time to time. It shouldn't be that big of a deal if you are given credit for your part of the work involved. If you have a real problem with it send an e-mail to the PCgamemods administrator and something could be worked out.

Hope that helps. :blink:

Reminds me of a local CS server that used to exist in my area.

The guy was crazy, and had like 7 servers running, 2 Day of Defeat and 5 Counterstrike servers, in addition to hosting a local web forum for everybody in the community to use, all free of charge.

Then some guy thought it would be funny to hack the webpage. The next day, he closed down all the servers and basically just left.

Well, my suggestion is to talk withthe creator and see what's up.  I mean mods bulding off mods happen from time to time.  It shouldn't be that big of a deal if you are given credit for your part of the work involved.  If you have a real problem with it send an e-mail to the PCgamemods administrator and something could be worked out.

Hope that helps.  :thumbsup:

Well, that's the problem, I don't know Sergio's e-mail address and there is no way of e-mailing this guy who copied my map; the website does not list any member information. I was given credit in the readme, so I might forget this. I wish the guy would have contacted me...