kreia? live or die

thnx! I am not new btw...when the game appeared I finished it in 4 days, then spent posting for like a month :thumbsup: Didn't post mutch, because I formulated my opinions in really long texts, which for many was boring, and many missed my point...eventually I quit posting, but still read, these comments however could not go unnoticed. Thnx for the respect. Hope to see some of your posts...

Hey! What about me?!?! :(  :)  :D  :">  :thumbsup:

You too. :wub:

What about me?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

P.S. I dont think she would become one with the force, like someone said earlier on, as i think only LS jedi go with the force, she most definatly wasnt LS

Why wouldn't Dark Jedi join the Force? Every living thing contributes to the Force. Otherwise there wouldn't even be a dark side, would there?

The Darkside is what the force is not. It's like a hole, which is why it twists people up and makes them unnatural, and make them cease to look human.

Sidious only feared his own death, because he was like a black hole in the force, it was no longer really with him, just his own manipulations with it, so when he died he'd be consumed by this and suffer as a ghost or something like Ajunta Pall. Or something along those lines.

I disagree.

The wound in the Force is most definately a hole.

However, in general the Dark Side is not a hole per se. Imagine that you are standing submerged waist-deep in what appears to be an an endless ocean.

Every living being in the universe is also standing in the same ocean, so that the ocean connects all of you. The water that touches you also touches others, though those farther removed from you are harder to sense because of the distance. Ripples caused by them are all but dissipated at greater distances, unless your sensitivity is high.

A LS Force User merely senses the Force, and controls how it flows through them, allowing it to guide their body in tune with the nature of the Force. Since all life adds to the Force, the nature of the Force is to preserve life through a careful balance.

The DS notices this great power around them, and harnesses it, without care for the nature of the Force. The DS path is one of power because it is held back my objectivity. You harnass as much of it as you can, and redirect it, causing ripples at your whim.

Causing such turbulence in the ocean has its negative repercussions on the DS user, but the Force itself is not DS, nor a hole. The DS user touches and channels the same ocean, though they use it in a different fashion.

I disagree.

However, in general the Dark Side is not a hole per se.  Imagine that you are standing submerged waist-deep in what appears to be an an endless ocean.

Every living being in the universe is also standing in the same ocean, so that the ocean connects all of you.  The water that touches you also touches others, though those farther removed from you are harder to sense because of the distance.  Ripples caused by them are all but dissipated at greater distances, unless your sensitivity is high.

A LS Force User merely senses the Force, and controls how it flows through them, allowing it to guide their body in tune with the nature of the Force.  Since all life adds to the Force, the nature of the Force is to preserve life through a careful balance.

The DS notices this great power around them, and harnesses it, without care for the nature of the Force.  The DS path is one of power because it is held back my objectivity.  You harnass as much of it as you can, and redirect it, causing ripples at your whim.

Causing such turbulence in the ocean has its negative repercussions on the DS user, but the Force itself is not DS, nor a hole.  The DS user touches and channels the same ocean, though they use it in a different fashion.

In terms of MTG it's a different type of mana.

@Yeti: ultimalty both sides of the coin of light and dark can become ghosts. Difference is that the ghosts look different in contrast to the world around them (dark side looks more like a human shadow with differences in darkness defining the features, light side is bright and shiney enough to distract a blond). And both can still join with the force, however the Jedi often don't try to contain the force and use it like you would a Jug of water, instead they let it flow like water over them because it's always there, The Sith like to contain it. thus when they get killed and can no longer contain it they explode. Jedi Just fade.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

if theres a bond between you and kreia, arent you supposed to die if she dies??

There are threads about this. The theory I heard is that Malachor V severed the link or maybe Kreia did it to save you.

I think they say at the game that the link can be broken if one of them changes his mind or if he falls to the Dark Side.

Or maybe I read that in another place. :huh:

The apprentice has learned his final lesson.

By the time I reached Kreia towards the end, it was like a general feeling of having been set up for false expectations by her manipulative behaviour.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I disagree.

However, in general the Dark Side is not a hole per se.  Imagine that you are standing submerged waist-deep in what appears to be an an endless ocean.

Every living being in the universe is also standing in the same ocean, so that the ocean connects all of you.  The water that touches you also touches others, though those farther removed from you are harder to sense because of the distance.  Ripples caused by them are all but dissipated at greater distances, unless your sensitivity is high.

A LS Force User merely senses the Force, and controls how it flows through them, allowing it to guide their body in tune with the nature of the Force.  Since all life adds to the Force, the nature of the Force is to preserve life through a careful balance.

The DS notices this great power around them, and harnesses it, without care for the nature of the Force.  The DS path is one of power because it is held back my objectivity.  You harnass as much of it as you can, and redirect it, causing ripples at your whim.

Causing such turbulence in the ocean has its negative repercussions on the DS user, but the Force itself is not DS, nor a hole.  The DS user touches and channels the same ocean, though they use it in a different fashion.

In terms of MTG it's a different type of mana.

No. Both LS and DS users use the same "mana" or source. In MTG, one person might pull mana from a mountain, where as another might pull mana from a volcano. The mountain guy can't pull mana from a volcano.

With the Force, both LS and DS users tap into the same Force, which is fueled by all living things. The difference between them is the approach with which they wield said power.

Enjoyed her dying. Not in that way. But enjoyed not having to listen to her lectures all the while :angry:.

P.S. I dont think she would become one with the force, like someone said earlier on, as i think only LS jedi go with the force, she most definatly wasnt LS

The force bond between the PC and Kreia is only discussed through the Jedi Masters throughout K2, and by Kreia only after fleeing Peragus. Why it was not fatal is not clearly explained at length.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧