Sorrow's Furance update released for Guild Wars...

Squidget

Just been playing it tonight and I'm really impressed. The missions within Sorrow's Furnace are above and beyond anything seen anywhere else in the game, both in variety and enjoyment.

Any other spoiler-free thoughts? Good update? Worth the wait?

Feel free to steal this sig.

Never found GW to be that interesting, really.

So I'm more partial to the big update WoW will be getting next week or possibly the week after that. A new 20-man instance and a new 15-man battleground.

Can't wait.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

Actually Guild Wars was out for quite a while, strange that I thought it was not entirely new yet it cost almost $80 plus, while K2 was only $55.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Are there any full-blown expansion packs coming out for Guild Wars? I'm thinking about getting it but I don't want to spend lots of money keeping up with the latest developments.

We now bring you live footage from the World Championship Staring Final.

staringcontest8og.gif