Advice

EnderAndrew

There are important things I've learned in my life that I want to pass on to my womb discharge, such as:

Icy Hot is not a personal lubricant.

She can, and wlll press charges.

Oncomming traffic is NOT your friend.

Getting caught in your zipper is largely overrated.

You could also add the classic 'don't eat yellow snow', or my mothers favorite saying from when I was about 14-20 'don't stick it where it don't belong' but I guess you have a few years to go , Ender. Also, how could I forget 'when in doubt pull it out'?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

If you really want to mess with the little ones head, try this:

There is something to be learned from a rainstorm. When meeting with a sudden shower, you try not to get wet and run quickly along the road. But doing such things as passing under the eaves of houses, you still get wet. When you are resolved from the beginning, you will not be perplexed, though you still get the same soaking. This understanding extends to everything.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

never pass up the chance to take the first shot.

*shrug*

may be barbaric, but such a simple philosophy is responsible for much of our success in life.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Follow your own advice

tangential observation:

those individuals most in need of good advice is the persons least likely to accept it.

take the first shot. sports, fighting, dating, business... works for everything.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

suicide? sure. if your goal is a succesful suicide then we not see a problem... and police stand offs would NEVER occur if Gromnir's philosophy were employed by the police.

HA! Good Fun!

swordfish? the halle berry naked movie? never seen it.

HA! Good Fun!

swordfish?  the halle berry naked movie?  never seen it. 

HA! Good Fun!

It isn't a bad flick, very memorable moments. If you ever watch it, remember it's pre-9/11.

and here we thought that the only reason to see it were to oggle ms. berry. maybe we will take your advice and check it out.

sidenote: "take the first shot" only works 'cause so few folks do.

HA! Good Fun!

Hang on to the ability to suspend your disbelief for as long as you can.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.