Influencing Atris-how?

Its not possible, Kreia is Darth Treya, Atris was origianlly going to be Darth Treya but the creators changed their minds

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said

Whats NM mean?

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

Oh.. okay I thought you ment somthing else

There was probably quite a few characters in K2 who were already darksided. Especially if your PC was darksided, there would little left in terms of LS.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

All right, I know you can do it, you can actually turn atris into darth traya, black robes and crown and all. my question is: how is it done? what do you have to do? i've tried light/dark/  nothing seems to work with her

--ideas?

You can't even take Atris with you...

And no, she cannot be turned nor Influenced at ANY point in the game.

You might wan't to check with the creator of the mod you use..., as there will be no answers to be found here