Was there an overall theme in K2?

It is strange that there seems to be a background to K2, and yet it is constantly tied to the Exile's role. The only thing is that the K2 general theme sounded like one hopelessness and dismal failure which was felt through the non-battle music of the game. Only the battle music was noticeably different, although the music for each part of the game seemed to represent a segmented version of TSL. What do people think?

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Haven't you learned yet? Any game you play centers around you lol!

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said

Not that I don't. Just thought others would have their own ideas, especially modders.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Ambiguity, I would have thought; the failure of Jedi and Sith philosophies to triumph against each other and the universe, and how they are insufficient in dealing with life's problems and adversities. This is shown in Kreia's interpretation of Revan's fall, her own advocacy of her Nietzschean ideology, and your ending position as Greyside avatar, standing independant of the Force and thus of Force-based belief systems (Jedi and Sith again).

I lost you at Niet-whatever.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I was only kidding,

when they made KOTOR II they only wanted to amp up the graphics, they put so much time into graphics that they didn't put ANYTHING into the story

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

We should get an English teacher to play the game and come back and tell us

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

LOL! Like any self respecting English Teacher would do that!

Well if an English teacher also happens to be a SW fanatic there wouldn't need to be much convincing to be done...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Ah, but a SW gaming fanatic? I doubt it

Thanks, Mothman. Actually played through K2 at least 6 plus times or more. The only overall theme was constantly about the PC being the Exile which just made it quite restrictive. Actually, the game may have been so focused on the PC that the other characters were placed on the sidelines. Besides, an exile refers to a role, rather the personality or character of someone versus a name.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Which might have been why you would always find that as a character in K2, you ended up doing many things like sidequests etc, and learning so little about your background other than responsibility for the Malachor V destruction. K1's character tended to take the form of a person as Revan's name gave a slight tone of a personal nature...

Deep from within...

朱宣澧